2 50.00%
  • AVERAGE

1 25.00%
  • BAD

0 0%
  • TERRIBLE

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    LOL is exactly right. but yeah like i said i hope we move on to the big fight now and again i think the manga will get back on track soon enough and back to better development and less plot holes LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Talking to people on this forum is like discussing politics: people say things and they have nothing on which to back it. What of my other four posts? I predicted things that...happened, such as Tsuna's harmonizing with Enma, and I bring facts to the table that disarm this notion that black holes are not feasible within the realm of manga and super powers. Every mentioning of the black holes is accompanied by incessant b*tching and moaning, yet the one person who bothers to hold a contrarian view is labeled as a fool and skipped over for wishes of "a better plot" and "to get back to business." We can debate this, or you can continue to dismiss my "four posts" as jagaloonery, but you all, unfortunately, are the jagaloons.

Why is it that this arc is so upsetting? Is it not about time that Tsuna inherits not only the family name, but that he does it in his own way, which demonstrates how the Will of Primo has evolved through Tsuna's own personal desires. I only watched the anime, but when it ended, I turned to the manga. I'm not going to complain so long as Amano keeps creating her story.

And if I am blatantly wrong about anything, I'm always open to being educated.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Huh? Americano0305, I don't remember anybody arguing with you about black holes. Are you sure you're on the right forum?

In any case...chillax man. I don't look too deeply into manga. I read a chapter and either like it or hate it - each man is entitled to their own opinion and they don't give a rats ass about whether its scientifically based or not. If we hate black holes, we just hate 'em and we move on to other things.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quick, Tsuna's fires are on a supernova level! Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnn!

Seriously guys, this is not an I-told-you-so forum. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Quick, Tsuna's fires are on a supernova level! Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnn!

Seriously guys, this is not an I-told-you-so forum. :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Huh? Americano0305, I don't remember anybody arguing with you about black holes. Are you sure you're on the right forum?

In any case...chillax man. I don't look too deeply into manga. I read a chapter and either like it or hate it - each man is entitled to their own opinion and they don't give a rats ass about whether its scientifically based or not. If we hate black holes, we just hate 'em and we move on to other things.
    AGREED and did he just call us all jagaloons LOL. i mean really do we all look like that That guy in a bar who wears a pink polo shirt thats two sizes too small, with a popped collar. who probably drove there in a Honda Civic.
    LOL "urbandictionary" LOL
    i guess he does not like being ignored LOL.

BUT back on topic yeah i do think the story will get less ridiculous soon and hopefully back on track. also again i hope they get the development back on track because like i said B4 some of them took a step back power wise in my opinion. i mean i guess it could have been done on purpose due to them going back in time but still i did not like some of the so called "upgrades". but yeah i am just glad we should see a really good fight in the coming chapters.
    Last edited by cross777; 04-10-2011 at 02:09 AM.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ Well there was a similar set to the sky rings (the mare rings), so there may be a similar to desert and there is still ocean and space(alliens ?). The stroy may just get even more ridiculous in the future.

well my hole thing was the lack luster effort with the black holes and that some of the upgrades really did not upgrade any thing. i have no problem with the fiction just as long as its done well. like i loved the future arc i just think this arc took a step backwards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^Always thought the future arc was a little too important, and world spanning, to be done that early. Always thought that unless the next few arcs were just as important in respects to the world, and as many important players, which so far, they have not been, they would just be no choice but make these coming arcs seem lackluster in comparison.

Still don't get what you mean by "lackluster effort with the black holes"?