• 3 average

1 5.88%
  • 2 agreeable

1 5.88%
  • 1 bad

1 5.88%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, it is still reiatsu, it's just the 3rd type (not counting vizards and arrancars). The only thing that supposedly isn't based on reiatsu is the train-living thing between the worlds that Aizen destroyed (he mentions then, on what it operates on).

Sirxxx, it may have been a mistranslation, because if you ask me, there should be "spining blades" rather than "spins". The more spining blades the stronger it gets (harder to break, higher dmg, maybe speed too ?)
    Well, it really cannot be reiatsu (or at least not the same reiatsu as hollow or shinigami) because logically that makes no sense. At least if the claim that fullbring is not related to any of those. But I'm too tired to really make a point about it, it seems that Kubo made a semantic confusion as usual where he just labels one thing as the same thing even when that thing shares one characteristic but is in all other ways inherently different (like apples and pears, both are fruit but they are not the same type of fruit).

Cool chapter. I think the voice is just him hearing one of his friends possibly in danger calling out to him. We'll have to wait till next week to find out either way.
    Signature by me.

I think his Fullbring is going to evolve. He activated it by remembering his battles, whose memories were "stored" in the badge. Just before the black glow he mentions his battle experience again by saying he has more than Jackie. Plus, if his FB worked like this, by the end he would have regained his powers. Regaining his Shinimami powers would be the final evolution of his FB.

You get what I'm saying, am I clear?
    You know, I always wanted to date a girl named "The Power"

Presumably fullbring powers derive from a different source than shinigami reiatsu which comes from the shingami's soul. Where then do Ichigo's Fullbring powers come from, surely not from the badge?

I hope Kubo thought this out very clearly.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Everything has a soul and a soul is made from reiatsu. FB's reiatsu is strange because it's a mix of the owner (with probably is similar to hollows) and the item. So in a way Ichigo's power comes from him (hollow part ?) and his badge (the FB item).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Everything has a soul and a soul is made from reiatsu. FB's reiatsu is strange because it's a mix of the owner (with probably is similar to hollows) and the item. So in a way Ichigo's power comes from him (hollow part ?) and his badge (the FB item).
    See, this is where it gets tricky, because if everything has a soul, then there's the issue of the soul in the soul. Then what does the soul in the soul consist of? And I know I kept driving this issue in the past, and as much as I understand you want to provide with a simplistic explanation, I can't buy it Philsophically, I can't.