View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 excellent

    6 35.29%
  • 4 good

    8 47.06%
  • 3 average

    1 5.88%
  • 2 agreeable

    1 5.88%
  • 1 bad

    1 5.88%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    it's probably like the shinigami's shunpo, I think this is the first time ichigo tried to kick his opponent.

    And how did these fullbringers know that ichigo used to be a shinigami anyways
    Well, they did claim to know about his father, and Urahara, and the fact that he's a combination of both that they need to supposedly give their powers to. How they found out all this information, still seems to be in the air. But in part, wouldn't be surprised if after taking down Aizen, Ichigo has become very well known in the circles they run in.

  2. #12
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,846
    1) I couldn't really follow the chapter well.

    2) Yup, Emo fullbringer chicks

    3) In 5 More chapters and there better be more to the new Bleach than these fullbringer Melodramas and no Zangetsu

    Grrrr!

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  3. #13
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) I couldn't really follow the chapter well.
    The complicated part was the battle. Remember that time when Ichigo fought Renji and he figured out that Renji had to stop after three attacks to pull back his shikai? Ichigo basically knew that Jackie was gonna use the same trick on him, so he countered Jackie's attack when it came.

    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    3) In 5 More chapters and there better be more to the new Bleach than these fullbringer Melodramas and no Zangetsu
    Grrrr!
    I don't really care about Zangetsu, but that shuriken really is unwieldy. He should have a more convenient weapon.

  4. #14
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,846
    Now now Kuro, I/we spent what, 4-5yrs getting to know Zangetsu as a personality (not just a weapon). A little compassion...?

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  5. #15
    Ripple User Trilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    957
    I really enjoyed this chapter. Dirty Boots powers being based on actually becoming dirtier no matter what the source was a pretty effective way to implement Jackie's fullbring, it's very fitting. Chad as competent as always looking to brush off Ginjou's BS and get right to the nitty gritty of the matter, nice to know someone around here has his priorities straight.

    Ichigo always comes out on top when his enemies/rivals call him out on simplicity. He's had thousands of fights against spiritual monsters and the souls of superpowered soldiers, I think he can handle a little training. Also liking this Bringer Light, adds more depth as to what Fullbringers can do along with a universal technique unique only to them.

    Cliffhanger keeps me hooked, and I think the badge's communication from Rukia breaking through even harder than before would be nice. I wanna see just what is up with Soul Society and what reason Ichigo will have for coming in contact with them again.

    As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

  6. #16
    Serial Killer Next Door LeaT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,378
    Good chapter, but it is quite the tease.

    I hope we get some more background info next and more importantly, maybe see if Ichigo's fullbring develops a bit. I agree with kuroi that its current stay is quite silly. As much as I think a giant overgrown shuriken is cool, its battle function is not so cool.
    Avatar and signature by me.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,770
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Good chapter, but it is quite the tease.

    I hope we get some more background info next and more importantly, maybe see if Ichigo's fullbring develops a bit. I agree with kuroi that its current stay is quite silly. As much as I think a giant overgrown shuriken is cool, its battle function is not so cool.
    Maybe because it's not a shurkien but an antena (if it is broadcasting what Rukia says)? If something it's more of a crossbow.

    So is it Rukia, or is it Zangetsu's new form that is a copy of Rukia and that's why it has her voice (and looks later on ;p), or is it someone else ?

  8. #18
    The Heropon! Sirxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hammerspace
    Posts
    852
    Ummm...don't know if anyone has any more info on Ichigo's fullbring or what not than I've been able to gather, but what exactly happens when he uses it? Is it like a fan blade? Or are his little black star thingies more like a concussive strike. I always thought they came out spinning really fast. But Jackie mentions they only spin between 3 and 6 times, which is actually quite slow. That's way to slow to be an effective blade (again, if it were something like a fan blade). She was able to break one of them, which shows that it's a physical object (and not something like black riatsu), but how hard is it supposed to be? Confused I am.

    Oh, and yes, Jackie's fullbring was interesting. It's unfortunate that her greatest weakness is a good bath, but unless the enemy comes with a super-soaker, I guess she's safe. I hope Ichigo finishes in time to catch Ginjou's explanation of ol' dude's abilities, and I'm glad that Chad is there, because it means he's not somewhere off by himself, cause then we'd know he'd be getting hacked to pieces :-(

  9. #19
    Serial Killer Next Door LeaT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Ummm...don't know if anyone has any more info on Ichigo's fullbring or what not than I've been able to gather, but what exactly happens when he uses it? Is it like a fan blade? Or are his little black star thingies more like a concussive strike. I always thought they came out spinning really fast. But Jackie mentions they only spin between 3 and 6 times, which is actually quite slow. That's way to slow to be an effective blade (again, if it were something like a fan blade). She was able to break one of them, which shows that it's a physical object (and not something like black riatsu), but how hard is it supposed to be? Confused I am.

    Oh, and yes, Jackie's fullbring was interesting. It's unfortunate that her greatest weakness is a good bath, but unless the enemy comes with a super-soaker, I guess she's safe. I hope Ichigo finishes in time to catch Ginjou's explanation of ol' dude's abilities, and I'm glad that Chad is there, because it means he's not somewhere off by himself, cause then we'd know he'd be getting hacked to pieces :-(
    Basically it seems to be his fullbring version of getsuga tensho, spiced up a bit with that blade. Reiatsu can physically manifest (we've seen it happen several times, actually, where another character destroys physically manifested reiatsu), but you have to remember that fullbring don't use reiatsu at all. Their power source is different.
    Avatar and signature by me.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,770
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Basically it seems to be his fullbring version of getsuga tensho, spiced up a bit with that blade. Reiatsu can physically manifest (we've seen it happen several times, actually, where another character destroys physically manifested reiatsu), but you have to remember that fullbring don't use reiatsu at all. Their power source is different.
    No, it is still reiatsu, it's just the 3rd type (not counting vizards and arrancars). The only thing that supposedly isn't based on reiatsu is the train-living thing between the worlds that Aizen destroyed (he mentions then, on what it operates on).


    Sirxxx, it may have been a mistranslation, because if you ask me, there should be "spining blades" rather than "spins". The more spining blades the stronger it gets (harder to break, higher dmg, maybe speed too ?)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •