• 3 average

1 5.88%
  • 2 agreeable

1 5.88%
  • 1 bad

1 5.88%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach 443 Discussion / 444 prediction

Ichigo finally gets the hang of fighting for real with his fulbring!

nice one, IMO its Chado calling out in the end for trouble!

WTF I thought his badge was his fullbring, it's one thing after another.

I think that was Ichigo's badge calling him in the end, I just wonder if it was Zangetsu or Rukia.

Bringer-Light a technique any fullbringer can use? Did I read that right? So he's splitting Fullbring abilities even more instead of just keeping them unique. Jackie vs Sanji would be awesome.

I'm behind you! http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/69407501/17

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    WTF I thought his badge was his fullbring, it's one thing after another.

I think that was Ichigo's badge calling him in the end, I just wonder if it was Zangetsu or Rukia.
    Pretty sure it was Jackie warning Ichigo at the end. Ichigo is prolly about to get hit by some nasty side effect of using his powers so much for the first time, like in the beginning of the series with the Menos. And yes, I think that speed move bringer-light is probably something any fullbringer can use. Which makes sense because fullbringers can supposedly command the "souls" of all things, just some things better than others right?

Heh, he used the reverse of the thing he mastered when fighting Renji against Jackie.

It's quite presumptuous of Jackie to call out Ichigo on being "too lax" when Ichigo has been in life or death or end of the universe battles much bigger than this.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Pretty sure it was Jackie warning Ichigo at the end. Ichigo is prolly about to get hit by some nasty side effect of using his powers so much for the first time, like in the beginning of the series with the Menos. And yes, I think that speed move bringer-light is probably something any fullbringer can use. Which makes sense because fullbringers can supposedly command the "souls" of all things, just some things better than others right?
    But the voice came from below Ichigo's right arm, so it seems like it came from his fullbring, or badge.
    But agreed, I think he's going to be getting feedback from using his ability so much unlike with soul reapers. Also wouldn't be surprised if it's Rukia again.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Heh, he used the reverse of the thing he mastered when fighting Renji against Jackie.

It's quite presumptuous of Jackie to call out Ichigo on being "too lax" when Ichigo has been in life or death or end of the universe battles much bigger than this.
    Agreed. Though she did have a good point about him never really using his actual body before, wonder if they'll continue to bring that up, and note some real differences in fighting style(like a much more absolute need not to get pierced).

THANK you, Chad.
    For being the only 1 smart enough to ask Ginjou the questions that really matter. Still can't believe no 1 else decided to ask it after what little, and vague info, Ginjou told them.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Bringer-Light a technique any fullbringer can use? Did I read that right? So he's splitting Fullbring abilities even more instead of just keeping them unique. Jackie vs Sanji would be awesome.

I'm behind you! http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/69407501/17
    it's probably like the shinigami's shunpo, I think this is the first time ichigo tried to kick his opponent.

And how did these fullbringers know that ichigo used to be a shinigami anyways

Great chapter! If you didn't like it oh well.

Well we now know why Jackie's fullbring is called "Dirty Boots," nice idea btw. Ichigo does learn better through battles, the fight was great. Can't wait to see how it ends. Now about the voice that Ichigo hears at the end is probably Zangetsu (I could be wrong , who knows). I mean the black reiatsu is kind of a dead give away. Don't think its Chad though because Ichigo is looking down when his named is called.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

cool chapter i wonder whats going to happen next chapter. should be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]