• |3| Average

2 5.41%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.70%
  • |1| I love Sasuke

5 13.51%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Great chapter.

What is Chouji gonna do and where's he going? Hey look its Shino's old man and Iruka too.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    Great chapter, and yes Chouji was badass. I hate the fact that Asuma was sealed instead of letting him crumble. From what I understand, that means his soul wont rest in peace, instead it'll be forever sealed, which is lame because Asuma is/was the man. Like someone else said, I love the 8tails. Hope Iruka has a giant bowl of Ramen somewhere, that should distract Naruto. And no doubt Naruto could beat up all the gaurds at the same time, but hes too nice for that. Cant wait till next week.

Edit: It's a shame that Ten-Ten has gotten more face time then Lee during this war. WHERE IS BUSHY BROWS?
    I think Kishi won't give Lee his moment yet, since he has opened so many other intersting battles already (Kakshi going apeshit on the 7 swordsmen, Gaara vs. previous kages, Lady Mizukage vs. Feudal Lord Assassinators, etc.) so he'll have to finish some of them before giving lee his time to shine & as I said last week we have to get Guy in serious trouble before Lee activates his full potential.

@ this chapter:
    Nice growth by choji, don't think he's able to end a lot on his own, though he's badass now, Asuma just fulfilled everything I expected of him, A great master to form the future Shinobi Leaders.
    Naruto will be slowed down by Iruka, maybe for some more training (Kyuubi Mode X SM -> RSM), since I don't want him to join the battle too early, even before Sasuke or maybe Kabutomaru take the stage. I just don't see Naruto as unreasonable as he used to be, and I don't want to see any regressive actions by him that will destroy all the personal growth he's gained since he fought pain (Uzumaki Nagato) and met his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hahaha, you know that the 4 is still the only one with it, right (though there are other space-time traveling jutsus)?

It's not that Naruto can't pass them, it's that he doesn't whant to, because it would be better to know something before leaving and he doesn't whant to hurt them.
    Say what?!

Also agree with the reason why Naruto won't go along with some things I think Iruka might say to him.

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    an average chapter for me..

but one interesting thing for me are that now we know ino's progress also... she now can control two body at one time... i dont know if thats a normal feat for her clan.. but i kind of think that is quite impressive ...

which technique are u talking about here?? the one that the 4th use to "jump" from one place to the other?? cause if this what u mean.. i dont think naruto could do it...
    Oh yeah forgot to mention that as well. Ino using her jutsu on 2 people is a improvement right, I don't think I seen it before either.

Yeah that technique I was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I know this has been covered before, but Naruto doesn't actually know his dad's teleportation ability yet. He has the same speed (shunsin) while in Kyuubi Mode, which was one of the techniques his father was famed for. However, he never learned Hiraishin, which is the teleportation/space-time jutsu that was Minato's true signature move. When Naruto revealed his new speed against Kisame, Killerbee (in some of the translations) called it a teleportation technique. However, Naruto actually just moved very fast.

But you're absolutely right, Naruto could easily get past those guards. And he could do it with speed, power, or Kagebunshins. I'd actually argue that no one in the Shinobi Alliance is capable of restraining Naruto at this point; only Madara/Sasuke/Kabuto are on his level. However, we have to see what happens with Iruka. Personally, I think it's still too early for Naruto to join the fray. He could still train more, and he shouldn't make an appearance until Sasuke does. That said, I definitely DO want to see more of Naruto's training; all these little fights start to feel irrelevant when we don't see what the main good guys and bad guys are up to.
    I thought Naruto some what learned his Dad's technique "Hiraishin" the time space one during his waterfall training with Bee. Indirectly, like wasn't it shown right before Kisame attacked? I'll try to find the chapter and edit it on this post.

Yeah agree with your second paragraph as well.

Edit: So far haven't found the page I was looking for but isn't this Minato's Technique or would this attack be Shunsin? What you meant by being in Kyubi mode. The chapter says Yellow Flash though.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-56332-...apter-505.html
    next page they say he's not quite on the fourths level.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-56332-...apter-505.html

I can't find the page, I guess Naruto really didn't learn it at all. Minato's space time jutsu used a kunai right with a seal on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    Not the first time he has used that move

I liked this chapter very much and i hope the next chapter isn't just filled with talk but with more action.
    When was the first time he used this OO?
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 04-06-2011 at 10:58 PM.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Iruka-sensei! Wow...its nice seeing a live guy that I've been missing. I'll admit to enjoying this and the last chapter, prior to that I was suffering through reading. -_-'
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

the move Shikamaru used with the chakra knife was used in the Hidan/Kakuzu fight as well.. only im not sure if he had named it or not then
    come fight my brute here

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Nice chapter.. but the climax of this chapter for me was; Naruto sensing Kyuubi's chakra from that distance.. that's why I believe that he will surpass Yondaime's teleportation, but in a different way.

- We all know that he can sense hatred ( the way how he found Kisame ), so if you combine that with his new speed that he has gained, that's all he need for surpassing Yondaime's yellow flash move. You see; the two opponents with the most evilness / hatred / darkness inside of them, are Sasuke and Madara Uchiha. Both of them has great speed ( Sasuke already had high speed, but with EMS he gained an extra doujutsu; a jutsu that probably has the power for countering Madara's teleportation or being on the same level of Naruto's speed ).

I'm not saying that Sasuke will own Madara with his EMS, but he'll probably make him sweat with his new EMS. Madara's teleportation has to be countered by Naruto's new powers, that's certain. And I think the key for that is the combination of his new sensing ability and speed.
    Yondaime used seals for teleportation, Madara's EMS ( his teleportation) is until now; un-matched.. Konan discovered the weakeness of his teleporation, so will Naruto. The big question is; The distance isn't any problem for Naruto ( this chapter proved that.. ), but how STRONG is his sensing ability going to be?? Will it be strong enough for sensing Madara's hatred / darkness in another dimension??
    Karin and other sensing shinobi's, couldn't sense Madara's chakra when he teleported infront of them out of nowhere or when he teleported away. IF NARUTO can sense Madara, when he's traveling through his dimension.. that would be the golden key for being one- step ahead of Madara.

Naruto Uzumaki is going to be the 4th rikudou and so far he gained;

- Sensing ability ( far better and stronger then he already had with Sage- Mode )
    - Speed
    - control over kyuubi's chakra / mind

His special jutsu needs a boost to, meaning; Kage Bunshin Level two. Combination of: Sensing, Speed, huge chakra / stamina capacity, using Kyuubi's chakra and Kage- Bunshin.. unstoppable. Naruto already had RAW POWER ( the power that he has for countering all the jutsu's that Madara's gonna use with his Rinnegan.. his fight against Nagato proved that Naruto has to necessary power for countering the jutsu's of the strongest doujutsu ), so the only real thing that he needed for litterally OWNING SASUKE AND MADARA, is his 1. Speed, 2. Sensing ability 3. control over Kyuubi's chakra / mind.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Nice chapter.. but the climax of this chapter for me was; Naruto sensing Kyuubi's chakra from that distance.. that's why I believe that he will surpass Yondaime's teleportation, but in a different way.

- We all know that he can sense hatred ( the way how he found Kisame ), so if you combine that with his new speed that he has gained, that's all he need for surpassing Yondaime's yellow flash move. You see; the two opponents with the most evilness / hatred / darkness inside of them, are Sasuke and Madara Uchiha. Both of them has great speed ( Sasuke already had high speed, but with EMS he gained an extra doujutsu; a jutsu that probably has the power for countering Madara's teleportation or being on the same level of Naruto's speed ).

I'm not saying that Sasuke will own Madara with his EMS, but he'll probably make him sweat with his new EMS. Madara's teleportation has to be countered by Naruto's new powers, that's certain. And I think the key for that is the combination of his new sensing ability and speed.
    Yondaime used seals for teleportation, Madara's EMS ( his teleportation) is until now; un-matched.. Konan discovered the weakeness of his teleporation, so will Naruto. The big question is; The distance isn't any problem for Naruto ( this chapter proved that.. ), but how STRONG is his sensing ability going to be?? Will it be strong enough for sensing Madara's hatred / darkness in another dimension??
    Karin and other sensing shinobi's, couldn't sense Madara's chakra when he teleported infront of them out of nowhere or when he teleported away. IF NARUTO can sense Madara, when he's traveling through his dimension.. that would be the golden key for being one- step ahead of Madara.

Naruto Uzumaki is going to be the 4th rikudou and so far he gained;

- Sensing ability ( far better and stronger then he already had with Sage- Mode )
    - Speed
    - control over kyuubi's chakra / mind

His special jutsu needs a boost to, meaning; Kage Bunshin Level two. Combination of: Sensing, Speed, huge chakra / stamina capacity, using Kyuubi's chakra and Kage- Bunshin.. unstoppable. Naruto already had RAW POWER ( the power that he has for countering all the jutsu's that Madara's gonna use with his Rinnegan.. his fight against Nagato proved that Naruto has to necessary power for countering the jutsu's of the strongest doujutsu ), so the only real thing that he needed for litterally OWNING SASUKE AND MADARA, is his 1. Speed, 2. Sensing ability 3. control over Kyuubi's chakra / mind.
    Naruto has absolutely no control over the kyuubi's mind, which is the main reason he cant turn into the beast himself;he needs the kyuubis cooperation for that which he will never get.

Naruto technically doesnt even have control over the kyuubi's chakra, the only thing he managed to do was a steal a finite amount of chakra from the kyuubi that he can bring out whenever he wants. Not only that, but the kyuubi still has a insane amount of chakra to itself and we saw evidence of that when he was about to shoot a huge ball of chakra right before naruto re-sealed him.

Also, I dont think Naruto can sense Madara, at least not yet, cause he didnt mention Madara at all when he was training with Kirabi. He didnt even mention Kabuto who's reeking of evil chakra, so i think his sensing abilties still need improvement.

I think he sensed only the kyuubi chakra because of the sheer power of it as they shouldn't be able to sense chakra at all there if I understood right.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Also, I'm glad that it's Iruka who's going to talk to Naruto. I've always felt like Iruka is the ONLY person in the manga who actually gives it to Naruto straight, with the least amount of bullshit or spared feelings. At least with him in charge, I feel like Naruto will learn the truth about the war, its purpose, and why they want him there. It'll be the perfect opportunity to show Naruto make a mature decision for the fate of the ninja world, rather than operating off of some half-truth.

Great chapter! Chouji 4 God Tier!!!
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    but one interesting thing for me are that now we know ino's progress also... she now can control two body at one time... i dont know if thats a normal feat for her clan.. but i kind of think that is quite impressive ...
    Not only that, but wasn't she still also controlling her own body? She has really pushed her own limits.

It's about time with Chouji. Always knew he had the potential, but the amount of time it took him to get there, was kind of depressing.

So that big guard guarding Naruto, is probably related to Chouji's line as well?

That technique Chouji used converting his wing's energy to his hands, reminds me of Hinata's attack, against, Pain, Wonder what are their differences exactly?

ino also used it on dead bodies and bodies without souls. so pretty much now the question is what can she not take over?