10 27.03%
  • |3| Average

2 5.41%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.70%
  • |1| I love Sasuke

5 13.51%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    i think that's what he going do i wanne see the faces of the ppl when he uses that technique on the battlefield every will know who Naruto is
    Plz just ignore the bad english

damn the 8-tails seems so much smarter than anything we have seen among bijuus before!

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Page 8 Chouji looked so badass. What the hell is Chouji going to do now? Also don't we have Kakuza and other Edo's still on that field?

Iruka-sensei going to try convince Naruto he has to stay training? Probably something like how he is now it'll only be a hindrance for the war.

Is it just me or did it look like Shikamaru named that move right there on the spot. Think it would had been funny if Ino pointed that out.

Also can't Naruto just use his Dad's transportation technique to get pass the guards?
    Hahaha, you know that the 4 is still the only one with it, right (though there are other space-time traveling jutsus)?

It's not that Naruto can't pass them, it's that he doesn't whant to, because it would be better to know something before leaving and he doesn't whant to hurt them.

it's naruto -,- him thinking about stuff like that it aint him go go go without any info that's him

it's just that he's supriced to see so many familiar faces
    Plz just ignore the bad english

Wow! So we know who the Sixth Hokage is going to be. Naruto had better hurry up if he wants to be ready once Chouji is done with the title! lol.

Words can't hurt more than they do when they're going down your own throat--I said I wasn't interested in seeing Ino.Shika.Cho shenanigans since we had already done so so many times. But in only two chapters, they have pulled off two seperate yet amazingly coordinated acts of teamwork, all with NO planning beforehand. They all have the same base abilities, but Kishi keeps switching up how they interact with one another in interesting ways. Kudos to him. Those were the perfect last words for Asuma.

Also, I'm glad that it's Iruka who's going to talk to Naruto. I've always felt like Iruka is the ONLY person in the manga who actually gives it to Naruto straight, with the least amount of bullshit or spared feelings. At least with him in charge, I feel like Naruto will learn the truth about the war, its purpose, and why they want him there. It'll be the perfect opportunity to show Naruto make a mature decision for the fate of the ninja world, rather than operating off of some half-truth.

Great chapter! Chouji 4 God Tier!!!

Great chapter, and yes Chouji was badass. I hate the fact that Asuma was sealed instead of letting him crumble. From what I understand, that means his soul wont rest in peace, instead it'll be forever sealed, which is lame because Asuma is/was the man. Like someone else said, I love the 8tails. Hope Iruka has a giant bowl of Ramen somewhere, that should distract Naruto. And no doubt Naruto could beat up all the gaurds at the same time, but hes too nice for that. Cant wait till next week.

Edit: It's a shame that Ten-Ten has gotten more face time then Lee during this war. WHERE IS BUSHY BROWS?
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

an average chapter for me..

but one interesting thing for me are that now we know ino's progress also... she now can control two body at one time... i dont know if thats a normal feat for her clan.. but i kind of think that is quite impressive ...

Also can't Naruto just use his Dad's transportation technique to get pass the guards?
    which technique are u talking about here?? the one that the 4th use to "jump" from one place to the other?? cause if this what u mean.. i dont think naruto could do it...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

I know this has been covered before, but Naruto doesn't actually know his dad's teleportation ability yet. He has the same speed (shunsin) while in Kyuubi Mode, which was one of the techniques his father was famed for. However, he never learned Hiraishin, which is the teleportation/space-time jutsu that was Minato's true signature move. When Naruto revealed his new speed against Kisame, Killerbee (in some of the translations) called it a teleportation technique. However, Naruto actually just moved very fast.

But you're absolutely right, Naruto could easily get past those guards. And he could do it with speed, power, or Kagebunshins. I'd actually argue that no one in the Shinobi Alliance is capable of restraining Naruto at this point; only Madara/Sasuke/Kabuto are on his level. However, we have to see what happens with Iruka. Personally, I think it's still too early for Naruto to join the fray. He could still train more, and he shouldn't make an appearance until Sasuke does. That said, I definitely DO want to see more of Naruto's training; all these little fights start to feel irrelevant when we don't see what the main good guys and bad guys are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    Great chapter, and yes Chouji was badass. I hate the fact that Asuma was sealed instead of letting him crumble. From what I understand, that means his soul wont rest in peace, instead it'll be forever sealed, which is lame because Asuma is/was the man.
    Well, they're not being sealed AWAY are they? Just immobilized so that they can't be summoned back into the coffins and popped up somewhere else. I'm hoping that means that it'll still be possible to get Kabuto to end the technique, thus freeing their souls. Otherwise, yeah, that would be way doo depressing for someone like Asuma. I'm already still too sad about the fates of all of Konoha's previous hokages so far.

Is it just me or did it look like Shikamaru named that move right there on the spot. Think it would had been funny if Ino pointed that out.
    Not the first time he has used that move

I liked this chapter very much and i hope the next chapter isn't just filled with talk but with more action.