Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    What are you talking about? :p
    Haha! Oh it's nothing. FM's just annoyed at me.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

I googled image Dan Hardy, that guy is rocking a mohawk. I don't see Jinbe rocking a Mohawk. dotcom! There's only one individual that annoys me, you are far from him dotcom.

Also disappointed that the Flashback didn't just start with this chapter in the beginning, will have to wait yet another week.

Also added new translations of the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I googled image Dan Hardy, that guy is rocking a mohawk. I don't see Jinbe rocking a Mohawk. dotcom! There's only one individual that annoys me, you are far from him dotcom.

Also disappointed that the Flashback didn't just start with this chapter in the beginning, will have to wait yet another week.

Also added new translations of the pics.
    Side view pic it looks like a mohawk, and I just watched a Dan Hardy match earlier. Haha! Oh well, it's just my observation. Haha! Okay let me guess that one annoying guy your talking to. Hmmm! The one w/ 8000+ posts? The hate is still there! Come on, let there be peace in Mangashare! Ok, I am annoyed to him too.

Good point on the side view, but I don't know I think Jinbe's overall skull structure is that big so right now I'm seeing it differently. Nevertheless Jinbe stil looks badass. No he has 1,712 posts!

Lol looking at the picture again with Fisher Tiger, Kuroobi 15 years back had a Afro!! Also that Fishmen that kidnap camie during the flying fish riders little arc is in that pic as well. Arlong and Jinbe look badass can't wait to see what Fisher Tiger is capable off.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    I thought i read somewhere that this week was a double issue since it was suppose to be last week but it got pushed back cause of what happened in japan?

oh, and get it gaimon

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Lmfao Gaimon, now that keyhole will serve a purpose.

I don't even think we get 2 chapters even if its double issue. I might be remembering this wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Good point on the side view, but I don't know I think Jinbe's overall skull structure is that big so right now I'm seeing it differently. Nevertheless Jinbe stil looks badass. No he has 1,712 posts!
    Lol, I knew it! Haha!

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    But then doesnt that defeat the purpose of a double issue? :O

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!