Originally Posted by lee-nus
Good translation, but I'd like to point out a few things:
* It's more like Shikamaru takes down Asuma, as in kills
* Asuma enters nirvana. Guess this is a peaceful death, but the 「仏」 here is important, as he is a former monk.
* Naruto senses something strange, or out of the ordinary - not necessarily a disaster or something.
* Be starts to explain where the bathroom is (meaning he fell for Naruto's lie). The 8-bi commands him to stop Naruto.
* Indeed, Shino's dad starts to speak. Then Iruka shows up (and "interupts").