Sage mode and Nature transformations of chakra

Before you get ahead of yourselves guys this not one those sage mode gives affinities to all chakra elements thread. This is different and focuses on the training aspect of nature transformation of chakra regardless if you have an affinity to that element or not. Also this isn't only targeted towards Naruto in particular but since he uses sage mode and a lot of us suspect he may have a 2nd chakra element he is most applicable for this theory.

So what I'm theorizing here is.

Can sage mode HELP a user LEARN nature transformations? I believe it can and here is my theory on the matter.

Sage mode has shown the ability to visualize chakra within the users mind as shown with Naruto which he located Nagato during the Konoha attack. Also Naruto was able to distinguish between chakras such as Hinata and Kakashi during the same konoha attack. Here are the pages where Naruto is visualizing his own sage chakra and tracing it back to Nagato via the chakra disruption rods to Nagato.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page013.html
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page014.html

Similarly when learning nature manipulation each chakra element has its own way the user needs to visualize his own chakra to carry out the training. For example Naruto asked Asuma for help regarding wind nature chakra, and Asuma said to visualize his chakra as two parts grinding against each other making each part sharper and sharper. This is where Asuma tells Naruto about the visualizations regarding wind nature chakra.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page013.html

So can sage mode help a user visualize this for chakra elements? But how would it know you may ask? And the answer is the connection with Natural energy with all things in the environment. If Naruto entered sage mode where there are areas of lots of water or fire or wind or any of the elements the natural energy within these natural wonders may help Naruto understand how to undergo nature transformations with the help of understanding how natural energy interacts with the elements out in the environment.

I suspect it will be ma/pa/great toad frog will reveal this aspect of sage mode due to their vast experience with sage mode. Similar to kakashi who told Naruto of shadow clones other uses of learning something which he didn't try when using shadow clones all those years before hand.

NOTE: SENSORY NINJA ABILITIES VS SAGE MODE SENSING ABILITIES
    Sensory ninja are different in my opinion and sage mode goes about things differently when it comes to sensing and wouldn't be able to what I'm saying in my theory.

Spoiler!

There you have it, what you think?
    Last edited by psukkar; 04-07-2011 at 11:53 AM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

I think your signature is badass, are you going to add the 3 element one into it when it gets further explained?

As for sage mode help a user learn nature transformations, think it's pretty likely since they are both based of natural phenomenons in the NU. How you explained the differences of Sage mode sensing abilities and sensory ninja abilities nice read too.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I think your signature is badass, are you going to add the 3 element one into it when it gets further explained?

As for sage mode help a user learn nature transformations, think it's pretty likely since they are both based of natural phenomenons in the NU. How you explained the differences of Sage mode sensing abilities and sensory ninja abilities nice read too.
    which three element one?

Are you talking about dust manipulation? If so that's there with fire+wind+earth going to it.

Didn't know there were other ones.

there are no other element combinations. dust is the highest combination achieved, that being said tho, one could figure that there are 31 total possible combinations of elements, including the individual elements by themselves, and all 5 in one. I dont like your sig. you dont have anything for eath and wind, just replaced it with dust. it would have been easier to edit that picture with lines coming from (earth and wind combo element) to ( earth and fire combo element).

anyways I like the theory, kinda, but I'm not entirely sure that chakra, despite giving very similar effects, behaves like what you find in nature. wind created of chakra has you grind two masses of chakra together to get the effect, but natural wind behaves as wind does. also nature energies are not entirely the same as chakra. they are just another additive to an equation to get a desired effect. so understanding natural energies, I dont think, would equal understanding of elemental chakra control. also we dont know if, while in sage mode, one has such fine tuned understanding of nature energy to begin with. can nature distinguish energy from fire and air as different, with out knowing that they came from different sources?

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    there are no other element combinations. dust is the highest combination achieved, that being said tho, one could figure that there are 31 total possible combinations of elements, including the individual elements by themselves, and all 5 in one. I dont like your sig. you dont have anything for eath and wind, just replaced it with dust. it would have been easier to edit that picture with lines coming from (earth and wind combo element) to ( earth and fire combo element).

anyways I like the theory, kinda, but I'm not entirely sure that chakra, despite giving very similar effects, behaves like what you find in nature. wind created of chakra has you grind two masses of chakra together to get the effect, but natural wind behaves as wind does. also nature energies are not entirely the same as chakra. they are just another additive to an equation to get a desired effect. so understanding natural energies, I dont think, would equal understanding of elemental chakra control. also we dont know if, while in sage mode, one has such fine tuned understanding of nature energy to begin with. can nature distinguish energy from fire and air as different, with out knowing that they came from different sources?
    Well I didn't know what some them were, so I did guess some.

The ones unknown at the moment are

Lightning + wind (I think its swift, unless you have a better idea)
    Lightning+ earth (I think its either steel OR explosion)
    Lightning + fire (Not really sure about this but i suspect, sasuke will shows at one stage again ideas are welcome)

Regarding DUST on my pic,

well it is a combination of wind+earth and fire. I assume that's earth+wind combination that's gonna involve earth and wind.

You can argue the same about wood too dude, that release isn't only earth and water, its also yang(meaning the chakra has more physical energy than spiritual energy). And if you notice that wood is on top of the yang(white) part of the circle

Regarding what you about my theory, well I can't answer that I have no idea. They haven't gone into more specific about naturally energy since naruto learned sage mode before the nagato fight. I believe their maybe a connection but I obviously i haven't got more things from the manga to add to make it more solid of a theory.

yin and yang are not the same thing as elemental. one is physical and another is none physical. the differences between ninjutsu and genjutsu. wood's elemental composition is water and earth, because it is a physical it is with in the yang jutsu category.

what im saying with dust element is that you should have kept the image the way it originally was then edited it with a line going from two elements that when combined would equal the elemental composition of "dust" only 2, which can include, and should only include elements that are already combinations of others.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

lightning + fire would be plasma , but maybe we wont see that in the serie