Question Could someone tell me the name of this manga?

It is about a guy who kills monsters with a gun (or a pair of guns). He has a dark skinned girl for a partner. In the first chapter she acts in a very crude way like eating food from a trash bin with other children. The monsters are actually humans transmuted. Yeah that s about it. Thanks in advance.

Pokemon

Well I know pokemon but it isnt the one I mentioned. Thanks for the reply though.

In this the guy in his younger years used to have a ponytail and in the present timeline he doesnt have one. He and his friends are from the part an area in which people are very poor.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sun_sown View Post
    Well I know pokemon but it isnt the one I mentioned. Thanks for the reply though.

In this the guy in his younger years used to have a ponytail and in the present timeline he doesnt have one. He and his friends are from the part an area in which people are very poor.
    I was joking, just didn't want this thread to die out and go back a few pages. Since your description of it had me interested in reading it as well.

Now time to see how it is. Edit: Meh another scifi - mutant action weak plot manga, with a dumbfounded oblivious fanservice girl. I'll read it later maybe, doubt it. Some of the characters look real cool though. But that's pretty much what I got from the first couple of chapters, "look what I can do, look at this scene, look at her!"

Yeah it is Kamiyadori. Thanks to everyone for the find.