Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Its not really a question of why I keep reading it but more of a question of how in the hell I started, which was because I watched a few eps of the anime first before decideing that reading it would be awesome.

I really didn't mind the first few volumes, other people it seems have and I agree with bluds to read through to the edo arc which by then you will surely enjoy the manga (although my favourite moment will always be when the party leaves the ship that departed from china heading to edo).

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    I read the series for the main effect is that it displays an interesting side of the occult/religion that other series have not done before. The characters are interesting as well, and they're not complete or "watered" down versions of other characters. IE: Son Goku and Luffy is the easiest example of course.

However the thing that really sets this series apart from others is that import characters do die and emotional subplots are used to make the reader care more about the characters. Which of course other series do that as well, but just look back at the backstories of Allen or Lenee and you just get this shock value of how deep each character was developed before the official story took place.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

I was bored at that time and had no constant manga series to read. I saw Vol.1 in a bookstore and kind of thumbed through it....the drawings looked nice but I wasn't that hooked....yet.

Later I found scanlations and began to read (still the reason of boredom)...and I really began to like it...and now it's my favorite series <333

i started reading this 2 days ago and finished yesterday. I started reading it cause of a friend and plus i was bored since i've finished like most shounen mangas already... i have no idea how i skipped this one and after the first like 5 chapters i was hooked. This manga has amazing art along with story plus the comedy is hilarious. haha yea... plus the action is awesome too...

I'm always amazed of the newest fans...they read the manga in one or two days....*shakes head*...but that shows how much DGM-plot hooks, right? <3

-_-'
    hmm i still don't have the courage to continue past volume 3.. -_-'
    For my part, i'm not really hooked by dgm story yet.

hmm, i remember wanting to watch the anime earlier this year--but i couldn't find it on youtube and didn't want to DL it, so i started with the manga. i found the 1st chapter intriguing and decided to continue. although i didn't really notice it till around the 60s chapters, the art in the first volumes is kinda ugly...but it just keeps getting better and bettter XD

i keep reading b/c the premise is different, imo--descendants of Noah being the villains, Noah's ark being a "box" that's a different dimension; the Black Order as a underground organization made by the Vatican, Innocence and how it can be both a blessing and a curse....and so much more....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    hmm i still don't have the courage to continue past volume 3.. -_-'
    For my part, i'm not really hooked by dgm story yet.
    PLEASE CONTINUE ON! I swear you'll like it a lot! <333 Unless you don't like complex plots.

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    Can't stop cause I started with the anime.. And started the manga from chapter 110.. And decided to read everything to find out how different it is from the anime.. ><

Quote Originally Posted by addenza
    Can't stop cause I started with the anime.. And started the manga from chapter 110.. And decided to read everything to find out how different it is from the anime.. ><
    Wise choice <3 And the anime is good for something...it persuades people to also read the manga if they hadn't done yet...or scare them away...(which is sad).