Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Great chapter.

Juvia is going to turn the tables. Am not worrying about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Juvia's love is too powerful, she will cause Meldy to fall in love with Gray as well.
    Thank you for saying it because it's exactly whats going to happen.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Exactly, this was a stupid move by melody. If pain gets through love gets through as well. Luvia's love for gray will overpower her. Love is stronger then hate. ^^

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Juvia kicks ass! Even made erza go Bikini and dip! Awesome chapter. Damn the lost magic just get's haxer by the member.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great chapter.

Juvia is going to turn the tables. Am not worrying about nothing.

Thank you for saying it because it's exactly whats going to happen.

What if Juvia "drowns" herself. Gray would just have to endure (or get unconscious) to defeat that loli.

great chapter
    what is melodys magic?, is it just lost magic or is those swords something els?
    made by Zi Dawg

its called HAX LOL.
    but rusty is really starting to bug me that cocky punk a**. i mean COME ON. if mistgun was still around he would be owning right now. and i bet freid could give that douche a run for his money. and do not even get me started on what luxus and gildartz would do to him. idk i hope we are being set up to hate this guy so when he get totally owned down the road it makes it that much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great chap. I'm starting to like Juvias character now. So I guess it will be a battle between Juvias love and that GH hate over Gray. This is one of the better fights this arc. Can't wait to see the next chap.

sig made by me

Cool chapter, very action packed! Im thinking Juvia will use some kind of magic that won't affect Gray as much as it will her, they're basically in the same elemental field anyways, water and ice. Maybe Juvia can freeze her water, or make it really cold and knock Melody out but keep Gray conscious?...

Theres no way Gildartz doesn't know something is up if even Luxus could tell something was wrong. Im sure hes lurking around somewhere, prepping or planning for something that will save the day, sorta Mistgun-ish. And Id really like to get back to Kana too, she has to get in on some of the fighting, I want to see if she is S class material in power as well as age, seniority, intelligence, etc...
    A pie in the sky?