Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    C'mon Son! OrochiKakaRiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    currently outside your window
    Posts
    655

    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 331 Discussion / 332 Predictions

    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 331: New Cambio Forma



    Spoiler!


    I fixed it, I think
    Last edited by OrochiKakaRiya; 04-01-2011 at 01:42 PM.

  2. #2
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    One hell of a chapter!!

    Tsuna's Cambio Form looks hot...Am glad Enma's back to senses but hope its not to late...And just when the good part is about to happen chapter ends. Can't for next week.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  3. #3
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    Awesome chapter, im also glad enma slipped out his comma or whatever. Now everybody can tag-team on Deamon.

    With tsuna new stance i wonder how he's gonna mantain his balance while saving enma at the same time

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Garden State
    Posts
    62
    With tsuna new stance i wonder how he's gonna mantain his balance while saving enma at the same time
    The whole point of the double ring's gauntlet form is to imitate jet thrusters. Think of his cambio forma as allowing him to essentially emit flames out of deeper parts of his body, i.e. his arms. The soft flames originally emitted from his backhand of the X-Burner to stabilize are now released through his arms. He'll most likely save Enma by unleashing millions of flame watts from his new Big Burner Flame (a level of power and purity never before achieved). Through the Double-X-Burner, he will possibly petrify the black hole, fill it so much with energy that it collapses, or sync with the Earth Flame to create some kind of healing bond. Good stuff is about to happen.

  5. #5
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,178
    Thread title change?

    Intense but very short chapter.

  6. #6
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    great chapter the blac holes still make me mad but i liked the chapter a lot. but i guess the new x burner will be cool
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    Senior Member Dragonflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    569
    Am i the only one who isn´t that exited? I'm kinda disappointed with all these fights, i was expecting more. I like the power-ups but the fights just seem like they're going through the motions.

    Besides that, this arc doesn't seem to bring very much new stuff to the table. The whole tsuna not willing to fight, then finds a reason to fight and is a totally different person is getting a bit old now...

    Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman


  8. #8
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    yeah i mean i feel that gokudera took a step back with his "up grade" but i agree with you there.
    yeah its about time for him to step up but i think this is that point where the writer either says can i get away with one more or should i shake it up and i think he will shake it up next arc

    still really pissed about the black holes that was just lame. but i am liking the tenths "new" powers
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Garden State
    Posts
    62
    I still don't see why people are fretting about black holes. I think there's a major misconception floating around and it's making people believe bad science -_-

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    Am i the only one who isn´t that exited? I'm kinda disappointed with all these fights, i was expecting more. I like the power-ups but the fights just seem like they're going through the motions.

    Besides that, this arc doesn't seem to bring very much new stuff to the table. The whole tsuna not willing to fight, then finds a reason to fight and is a totally different person is getting a bit old now...
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah i mean i feel that gokudera took a step back with his "up grade" but i agree with you there.
    yeah its about time for him to step up but i think this is that point where the writer either says can i get away with one more or should i shake it up and i think he will shake it up next arc

    still really pissed about the black holes that was just lame. but i am liking the tenths "new" powers


    I was disapponted with this fight the most though. I am happy they finally made Lambo useful on his own without needing the full adult Lambo. But other than that, yeah, every1 besides maybe Hibari, and Yamamoto's upgrades disappointed me. Theirs made sense, kept it simple and made them efficiently stronger.

    i was not necessarily disappointed with the arc but how some things weren't taken advantage of. He was brainwashed and then they pull that crappy: "I'm alone but I hear a voice. I shall come back for that voice. Now save me protagonist" cliche, and only after 1 chapter of actual brainwashed mentality. They went through the effort of making Enma look that ugly and that bad just to be healed, almost, that quick? Really?

    Besides, I always thought that it's about time Vongola get actual equal age, and ability allies that might conceivably be factors in actual battles, other than after some enemy has cheated, and they can finally get involved.


    And DragonFlame, you have to realize, there is probably many things left in store for this arc and probably subsequent arcs. We still have some key memories and a possible clash with the Vindice, as well as some revelations about Mukuro, and Spade that will likely have lasting effects. If that doesn't happen, then I will truly be disappointed with the arc as a whole.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •