Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    But did he? We thought he was dead, and he could have chosen to finish the process so to speak, when he was leaving the Limbo-Kings Cross, but he never was properly dead......my guess is that he spent a bit longer in the 'I see the light' stage than most people do, so he could have his plot revealing chat with Albus. lol
    ~*The only thing a girl should chase is her Vodka*~

well part of harry died (not really his part but Tom' part) but i'm surprised that none of them named their children after fred or sirus (though Jame's name is probably James Sirius Black, we don't really know)

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Thanks Gariam about that Lupin typo I made, I've adjusted my previous post accordingly....

That thing about Harry dying, I thought that was going to happen after that Pensieve part, but as soon as he didn't say goodbye to anyone and just told Neville about cutting off Nagini's head it was kinda obvious that he was going to stay alive.

Suggestion: Let's all get together and make a Harry Potter Doujin about his kids adventures in Hogwarts, first i gotta think up a name for it

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by ninjastik View Post
    harry still died though
    exactly wat i was about to sayso if any1 bet that harry would die doesnt have to pay

I finished the book and every spoiler i say was wrong.

I finished the book in twelve hours after the realese. >.>

I didnt have anything else to do. Got into the first chapter... then everything was like... getting better. It was a well written book. Gah, it makes me sad that there wont be any more HP books coming out, then again, I'm somewhat happy because it's been so long since I started reading the series. >.<

we will relive the magic! harry potter anime and manga ftw! i don't think Jk would approve though...

we will relive the magic! harry potter anime and manga ftw! i don't think Jk would approve though...
    They made a Deltora Quest anime, a Harry Potter one would rock

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    They made a Deltora Quest anime, a Harry Potter one would rock
    the only way i would accept a harry potter anime is if JK rowling made it with all the little bits she had to leave out in it and it followed the story perfectly without fault, and also if it included Harry's life after the final confrontation and went on for an entire season talking about the magical world and how different life was going to be without evil when suddenly someone even eviler appears!

the only way i would accept a harry potter anime is if JK rowling made it with all the little bits she had to leave out in it and it followed the story perfectly without fault, and also if it included Harry's life after the final confrontation and went on for an entire season talking about the magical world and how different life was going to be without evil when suddenly someone even eviler appears!

Yeah, it'll be Harry Potter: The Next Generation, and stuff about the magical world will be filler eps

Spoiler!