View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

8 38.10%
  • Good

4 19.05%
  • Average

6 28.57%
  • Bad

2 9.52%
  • Terrible

1 4.76%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Prince of Tennis My predictions

I'm pretty sure that Tsukishima is Inoue's lost brother.. let me know what you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by baller4life View Post
    im really really sure that tsukishima is Inoue's lost brtoher.. what do you think?
    He wasn't lost, Ichigo killed him after he tried to eat Orihime when he turned into a hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    He wasn't lost, Ichigo killed him after he tried to eat Orihime when he turned into a hollow.
    Not quite, he ended his life with Ichigo's sword after removing his mask, atleast that's how I remember it from the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

LOL! i mean this....
    Spoiler!

Kubo really like to do this stuff

Holysh*t.

About the face similarity thing, true he may use a similar shaped face for each character but so do a lot of other mangaka, usually its just the hair or eyes that are different, most people's faces fall into 1 of 4 or 5 shapes anyways (based off race) and when you have an entire manga based of a single race of people then there are sure to be similarities unless your fat or something, but then when would there be a fat shinigami? other than Omaeda...

Still, even with a similar jaw bone for most of the cast, you can't complain that you don't understand what each character is feeling just by looking at their faces or body language. Kubo is one of the very few who can say he can draw to this degree.

On topic: Do you guys think there are more in Tsukishima's rogue group?
    A pie in the sky?

@daz, that was a great post. I never realized how much Kubo does that. That post must've took sometime to put together, but it was entertaining. Good stuff
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    About the face similarity thing, true he may use a similar shaped face for each character but so do a lot of other mangaka, usually its just the hair or eyes that are different, most people's faces fall into 1 of 4 or 5 shapes anyways (based off race) and when you have an entire manga based of a single race of people then there are sure to be similarities unless your fat or something, but then when would there be a fat shinigami? other than Omaeda...

Still, even with a similar jaw bone for most of the cast, you can't complain that you don't understand what each character is feeling just by looking at their faces or body language. Kubo is one of the very few who can say he can draw to this degree.

On topic: Do you guys think there are more in Tsukishima's rogue group?
    To be quite honest, the way the gif image was set up was unfair to begin with, doing it from the side. The only way to truly compare is to set all faces from the front on top of each other. I also don't feel a lot of the faces were that similar according to the gif, and some of the faces were temporary designs that we are not going to see again (i.e. young Ukitake) so I don't quite see the point. And yes, one of the reasons why I stopped reading Naruto was because I thought the faces looked the same (in fact I'd argue that Kishimoto is way worse than Kubo).

And that Kaien was there was of course a bit lol because Kaien is actually less similar than Ichigo NOW than what he used to be. There were theories going in when he was introduced that Ichigo was Kaien reborn and stuff like that because of their obvious similarities (and I'd argue Kubo set it up that way) but after a while they became more individualized (I even made a comparison back in the HM days).

As for Tsukishima, there's nothing to imply that there would be so I would say no.

I find it highly ironic that there are tons of OP fans that love to criticize Kubo's art. I could not even get through the first chapter of One Piece because I thought the character designs were so stupid looking. I don't care how supposedly awesome the story is, I could never take any of those characters in OP seriously. Just my opinion of course. But anyway, enough feeding of the trolls....

This chapter did nothing for me, the 2 week wait didn't help any either.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The enemy will use his/her power, Ichigo gets hit, then evades/blocks the second one, thinks of Rukia in bikini, level 2 fullbring, Ichigo ends the fight by destroying the dollhouse using his newly acuaired power.
    Awesome

LOL! i mean this....
    Spoiler!

Kubo really like to do this stuff

lol

well Lenalee dark boots r better that all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I find it highly ironic that there are tons of OP fans that love to criticize Kubo's art. I could not even get through the first chapter of One Piece because I thought the character designs were so stupid looking. I don't care how supposedly awesome the story is, I could never take any of those characters in OP seriously. Just my opinion of course. But anyway, enough feeding of the trolls....
    Lol.....(read my mind)

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    This chapter did nothing for me, the 2 week wait didn't help any either.
    Wow....(read my mind again)

This is truly funny....gotta love Kubo

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !