View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

8 38.10%
  • Good

4 19.05%
  • Average

6 28.57%
  • Bad

2 9.52%
  • Terrible

1 4.76%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach 442 Discussion/443 Predictions

Bleach 442: "Battlefield Shallows, Otherfield Abyss"

Edit: Nice chapter. Jackie's fast, am guessing its part of her fullbring powers or maybe the fullbringers version of flash step. Wonder what her real powers are like. Am betting Sado is next on Tsukishima list and he'll leave Ichigo for last.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 03-30-2011 at 10:28 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Ichigo didn't go threw another transformation at all. kubo is a liar. I just wanna see a wild n' out hollow ichigo again just tearin shit up. This was a good chapter though(and the colors were awesome). I didn't seem as short this week either.

Giinjou is turning out to be one shady person, especially now that his own comrades seem doubtful of him.
    Last edited by dct21; 03-31-2011 at 01:14 AM.

Yes a lie and a disgrace, But it was a decent chapter.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Jackie's Fullbring outfit suits her a lot more than her regular clothes. Ichigo still as bare bones as always, I think this fight will be a good look at how he utilizes his new fullbring and its abilities.

At first I thought Riruka was jealous, but now I think Ginjou telling her to destroy Dollhouse is what really upset her. Their goal is the give up their powers in order to restore Ichigo's, and yet the way Riruka was going on about her powers I doubt she'd want to give them up. It'll be interesting to see each one of the group's true feelings as to how they feel about their Fullbring, which would require a bit of backstory on each.

Two down two to go for Tsukishima. Going after Chad next would be logical considering Ichigo is currently under the protection of Ginjou for better or worse. On the other hand, Chad knows someone is targeting him and his friends and won't back down so easily. I think a confrontation between the two would be interesting and help shed more light on Tsuki's goals.

Ginjou's character is meant to come across as shady because it keeps the readers on their toes regarding his allegiances. I like that he isn't just another ally, but someone looking out for his own interests. Adds more suspense as to how he'll deal with Ichigo and Tsukishima when all three come together.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Shes like another Yoruichi lol. But I like the name of her FB, Dirty Boots! and the color page was nice! But either way I hope her boost isn't just speed alone, and why in a fishtank, im guessing her power needs water of some kind, maybe she can use ice too?

Tsukishima needs to explain his powers! Its like hes got a reality altering power just like Inoue does. And id also like to know if sushigawara has a power too, and if so what kind.

Chad will be exciting I think, or at least I hope, he needs so kind of fan service of some kind...
    A pie in the sky?

Initiate
    Totally!!!! wheres the transformation lmao,i really dont like ichigos current fullbring! looks like a rasenshuriken to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    Ichigo didn't go threw another transformation at all. kubo is a liar. I just wanna see a wild n' out hollow ichigo again just tearin shit up. This was a good chapter though(and the colors were awesome). I didn't seem as short this week either.

Giinjou is turning out to be one shady person, especially now that his own comrades seem doubtful of him.

lol Ichigo, "yeah probably."

And what's his name sneezing on the arcs current villain!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    At least Chad's on the ball and following up on Orihime. Usually the heroes just do nothing and are caught with their pants down when it comes to situations with this.

Dirty boots? Wow, Kubo. And also, if she is so fast and all, and Ichigo is a NORMAL human being, with normal physical powers (because he is at the moment, right?) then how did he evade that? How can he be so fast?

Oh, yeah. Great backgrounds in this chapter. Especially liked...

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/37131493/11

and heeeeere we go. another "i'm behind you!" panel.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    At least Chad's on the ball and following up on Orihime. Usually the heroes just do nothing and are caught with their pants down when it comes to situations with this.

Dirty boots? Wow, Kubo. And also, if she is so fast and all, and Ichigo is a NORMAL human being, with normal physical powers (because he is at the moment, right?) then how did he evade that? How can he be so fast?

Oh, yeah. Great backgrounds in this chapter. Especially liked...

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/37131493/11

and heeeeere we go. another "i'm behind you!" panel.

Right now he is a fullbringer and always had a great instinct, so he probably used the water splash to jump out of the hit range, or like his bankai, activation of his power gives him a bonus speed.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Which panel Daz? The skillfully done shading from the colour white to the colour white? Or the lines drawn with the aid of a ruler... Sometimes I swear one piece fans just don't understand the brilliance of Kubo's art
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar