10 30.30%
  • |3| Average

8 24.24%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.03%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.03%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Chouji, Chouji, Chouji. Gentle giant has finally been awakened. In other words, because the next generation surpasses the previous one and due to heroic willpower Chouji can now use his super power without those dangerous pills. It's good to be a good guy in Shounen manga. Tenten part cracked me up. Like a child who has found fun toy. I loved her expression.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Interesting thought. Kushina wasn't sealed away with the Dead Demon Seal. Wonder if Kabuto knows about her?
    It reached through both of them to trap that part of the Kyuubi, maybe she is sealed with Minato. But I doubt kabuto knows about her, it seems to have been beyond top secret.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    It reached through both of them to trap that part of the Kyuubi, maybe she is sealed with Minato. But I doubt kabuto knows about her, it seems to have been beyond top secret.
    Yeah, it was top secret, and I doubt Kishi would do an Edo Kushina, but what a way (potentially) to mess with Naruto if she wasn't sealed with Minato.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Yeah, it was top secret, and I doubt Kishi would do an Edo Kushina, but what a way (potentially) to mess with Naruto if she wasn't sealed with Minato.
    She isn't, only a portion of her chakra (mind) was engraved in to the seal, but she wasn't sealed.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Heh?? She wasn't sealed Paul.. Minato only used ( sealed ) her chakra into the seal, so she could see him / help him out later in the future; that scenario happened when he was training for getting full control over the Kyuubi's mind and chakra.

On Topic:

Just like me, everyone is waiting for Itachi / Nagato / Gaara vs. older Kage's,.. but honestly; if kishi changes to Neji vs. his dad, that would be a great battle to see if you ask me. Handling all the rookies @ this moment and then switching to the main- battles. We still have to see what Kakashi RAMPAGE is gonna bring
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

LOL Aga , I didn't exactly say that Kushina was sealed (if you'll read the lead up posts).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    LOL Aga , I didn't exactly say that Kushina was sealed (if you'll read the lead up posts).
    Oops.. my bet Paul That's why I was like; Heh ?!?! How can Paul don't know this fact.. I had to listen to my first feelings.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...