• |3| Average

8 24.24%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.03%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.03%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=Shock;820846]
    I like Azumas attacks though, I guess through all the manga he was just taking it easy on most enemies or just being lazy since he took out one of Kakuzu's hearts with just 1 wind attack.

I was under the impression that it was Azuma who did the wind attack that took out the lightning monster?

[QUOTE]
    It was Asuma, and unless Im reading it wrong, dont forget that Wind > Lighting, Asuma used a high level wind attack to take out the lightning dude. So yeah thats why it was a 1-hit.

EDIT: Quote Fail but whatever you get the point
    Aga bomBa
    why do you even read the manga, if some of you are going to say everytime when naruto cries or shows some emotions, that he's a bitch?? If you excepted a " RoboCop " Main-character who doesnt gives a fuck about anything, then naruto manga isn't the manga to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Awesome chapter! In the beginning it had me so irritated at Chouji, as usual, but then in the end he has some very nice eyes now! Can't wait to see why he is the "strongest" of the teams formation, Im betting hes got more strength than Chouza and the wings just represent his hidden power. I hope theres no side effects now sine his body isn't doing the conversion due to chemical reaction that can't be stopped, Chouji should be able to stop it on will now...

I like Azumas attacks though, I guess through all the manga he was just taking it easy on most enemies or just being lazy since he took out one of Kakuzu's hearts with just 1 wind attack.

I was under the impression that it was Azuma who did the wind attack that took out the lightning monster?

Either way she does have a very powerful new weapon, and Im sure being a weapons master she and her clan have heard of all the legendary weapons from all over. She probably will be able to figure out how to use it in a way that no one else could? Combine elements??? She is one of the genius's of the village afterall.

Plus all she does is summonings and we all know how much chakra that takes to do, so she must have some sizable reserves in her (maybe not Naruto size but still high) to use the fan efficiently.

[QUOTE=Zubine;820891It was Asuma, and unless Im reading it wrong, dont forget that Wind > Lighting, Asuma used a high level wind attack to take out the lightning dude. So yeah thats why it was a 1-hit.

EDIT: Quote Fail but whatever you get the point[/QUOTE]

EDIT: Did it to me too, Maybe something's just off with the quoting features?

I think it was Asuma's attack but Tenten misdirected it away from it's target using the fan.

Still don't know if it was really absolutely necessary, to spend like almost a chapter and a half or more on Chouji's needing to change. Yeah, I liked the change, but instead of protecting the future clicking with Chouji he had to be reminded about the future and children like three or 4 times by different people. Needlessly too much stubbornness for ignorance for Chouji in my opinion.

Last couple chapters have been boring, pointless, and stupid.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    It was a fun chapter indeed.. though I don't understand one thing; didn't Raikage told the other Kage's, that you " require a great deal of chakra ".. for wielding those weapons ?!?! Click on spoiler:
    Spoiler!

- Have a look at her latest Databook 3 statistics;
    Ninjutsu: 3
    Taijutsu: 3.5
    Genjutsu: 1.5
    Intelligence: 3.5
    Strength: 1.5
    Speed: 3.5
    Stamina: 2
    Seal: 2

It's Ten Ten.. since when does she have a lot of chakra?? Yes,.. she's in the team of Gai and Lee, but that doesn't mean that she can keep the same speed as them while going from A to B. besides, Gai as their leader, has to keep in formation with his team, so he's never way ahead etc.

- I thought you needed strong chakra for wielding Rikudou's weapons.. if Ten Ten can wield it, so can Sakura or even Hinata. Darui showed already his chakra capacity when he fought the Kin / Gin brothers, but I really thought that you needed high level of chakra capacity for wielding weopons created by " Rikudou ". If lovely babyface Ten Ten can wield the Banana Fan, then every mid- range shinobi could be badass by finding/wielding those weapons.

And the reason why Chouji got so strong, was because he overcome his mental problem; His lack of confidence. Chouji already had the strenght and power, but he never evolved himself to another level, because he never believed in himself. Overcoming his confidence was needed for reaching a higher level; this way he represents how the next generations owns the previous one. And there's no side- effects, because he reached this level without the Red Pill. Chouji reached that higher level by overcoming his lack of confidence.. a natural way of boosting his powers, without using " medication ".

Btw, Ten Ten is doing Banana a favour by wielding the " Banana Fan " .. [ where is Banana anyway?!?! ]
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Sooooooooooo what would happen if Chouji took the red pill now? lol, ball of energy blowing up the whole country?

Im hoping we get to see Dan transform next chapter! Or at least get back to Mu and the gang. Im thinking of all people to get beat it might be Gaara, hes up against 4 kages, even with Tsuchikage he still should be beat by a bunch of ruthless top .001% ever ninjas.

Im excited for that fight, I want to see high level, one of a kind jutsu.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Btw, Ten Ten is doing Banana a favour by wielding the " Banana Fan " .. [ where is Banana anyway?!?! ]
    Now that you mention it that is surprisingly coincidental. More Tenten is always a good thing, but if she's going to need a large surplus of chakra to use it I hope she doesn't overexert herself.

I'm gonna say this was the best overall chapter for me since the war began. Ever since the Edo-Zombies were introduced it was these types of fights between former allies and friends that kept me excited. We've had some pretty good ones up until now which developed side characters very well, but this is the first fight to concern longtime characters and the struggle they would have to undergo in facing past companions.

Chouji's development was done incredibly well. He's always been the gentle giant, with low self esteem and confidence. Seeing him acknowledge the threat his former sensei possessed as an opposing soldier, and accepting his responsibility as the head of the new generation of the Akimichi clan was inspiring.

Now that he's gone so far as to utilize his Buttefly Wings without the pills I think next chapter is going to be the proving grounds for Team 10. Shikamaru had his moment back with Hidan and Kakuza and is the most roundabout side character developed. Ino showed a lot of merit this fight as well, and for a female in Naruto that's about as good as it gets. Their overall teamwork shines as the brightest shown of the Rookie 9, and I'm glad they're getting the spotlight sooner rather than later. Would be great if Team 8 received similar treatment further down the line.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

It was a fun chapter indeed.. though I don't understand one thing; didn't Raikage told the other Kage's, that you " require a great deal of chakra ".. for wielding those weapons ?!?! Click on spoiler:
    Spoiler!

- Have a look at her latest Databook 3 statistics;
    Ninjutsu: 3
    Taijutsu: 3.5
    Genjutsu: 1.5
    Intelligence: 3.5
    Strength: 1.5
    Speed: 3.5
    Stamina: 2
    Seal: 2

It's Ten Ten.. since when does she have a lot of chakra?? Yes,.. she's in the team of Gai and Lee, but that doesn't mean that she can keep the same speed as them while going from A to B. besides, Gai as their leader, has to keep in formation with his team, so he's never way ahead etc.
    She's only used it once so far. She might have only just picked it up.

So I'm not the only one awaiting his post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    She's only used it once so far. She might have only just picked it up.

So I'm not the only one awaiting his post
    When did she use it?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Sooooooooooo what would happen if Chouji took the red pill now? lol, ball of energy blowing up the whole country?

Im hoping we get to see Dan transform next chapter! Or at least get back to Mu and the gang. Im thinking of all people to get beat it might be Gaara, hes up against 4 kages, even with Tsuchikage he still should be beat by a bunch of ruthless top .001% ever ninjas.

Im excited for that fight, I want to see high level, one of a kind jutsu.
    Eh? There hasn't been a fight with high level, one of a kind jutsu's involved in this war yet. :/ These Edo Tensei's are either Extremely weaker than they were alive or kishi's figuring that the fights ain't important. (Sorry between Sasori, Zabuza, and Hanzo i'm having doubts about their being good fights this arc.)

I wanna see what made these guys legends, like with the blast ninja and the scorch ninja, those were cool, but I want to see the Kages and why they were the strongest in their village, not just being beat by some jounin :-/
    A pie in the sky?