ugh, what is Aizen doing on Naruto. Oh my mistake that was chouji. The mini flashbacks was kinda boring but chouji looked badass on that last page
- LOL Tenten got the Fan hahahaha didnt see that coming
- Ino Cho Shika have the best team work
- Interesting back story on the Sarutobi clans connection to the 3 clans
- 16th generation that should give us a rough time line hmmm ....
- I love how kishi uses fights to tell back stories and build character development much better than just mindless fights and random jutsu's.
- This chapter was much better than I expected
Now for the next chapter !
The butterfly effect lol
I've always wanted to see more of Chouji's hidden power, but I have a question. Since Chouji didn't take the pill will he still suffer the same side effect?
There may be an chakra drain like Kakashi using the MS but nothing as extreme as last time as that was the effect of medicine not his normal power.
By forcibly converting the body's fat reserves into chakra, each successive pill ingested gives a tremendous power boost. The Chilli Pill is even said to increase one's power a hundred times. However, the pills have a drawback. Each pill damages the body, poisoning it and since the third pill converts all one's fat reserves, the user will become dangerously emaciated.
do you think the extra armor Chouji wears in comparison to his father might give him enough of a stamina boost to also be able to pull the butterfly off without the pills?
come fight my brute here
Look at the links of the pics that I put, you can see that his face isn't so round on the second pic (last panel on left) as on the first (right middle panel).
Little weird those butterfly wings on Chougi.
Tenten with the Fan O_o...How long she 's going to last? I don't remember her chakra level....