• |3| Average

8 24.24%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.03%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.03%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    I would like to know how Chouji manifested those butterfly wings without the red pill which increases his chakra level by 100 times though. The only explanation is that Chouji just...powered up or something and released the chakra on his own to make the physical manifestation of chakra shaped into the butterfly wings.

Asuma said it himself on his death bed that Chouji would become the strongest of all of them. Typical shounen element when character taps into their deep emotions their power level goes way up.

Chouji had the potential he just lacked the confidence thats what the flash backs where all about Asmua & his father all telling him to be confident. Well he just found his confidence and his reason to fight, something Naruto and Shikamru already found. His Nindou way so now his true power has awakened.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Looking way ahead, and doing a fair amount of guessing:

The Alliance now has the Rikudou weapons because the Next Rikudou (Naruto) is going to need them when he defeats Madara. Im guessing that is Kishi's true motive here. Now, the Favorite Word Sword probably has a dual function. I don't think Rikudou created it just so that he can play Jeapardy with his opponent.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Ahhhh..............With this character development I can finally read about chouji without frowning.....lol
    Someone mentioned that konohamaru will be useless training the new generation of ino-shika-cho but I think we can't be too sure about that. Hiruzen didn't do it and there are other sarutobis that can handle that task since it is an old clan tradition.
    I'm sure there are other sarutobis who will be honoured to do it.

I liked Choujis transformation and am looking forward to Dan's show next chapter. although a closure to the Asuma fight will be what we might get. Ino also looked like she really came to fight and was really in it this time....she get a 4/5 for attitude for me.

Overall, It was an excellent chapter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    Ahhhh..............With this character development I can finally read about chouji without frowning.....lol
    Someone mentioned that konohamaru will be useless training the new generation of ino-shika-cho but I think we can't be too sure about that. Hiruzen didn't do it and there are other sarutobis that can handle that task since it is an old clan tradition.
    I'm sure there are other sarutobis who will be honoured to do it.

I liked Choujis transformation and am looking forward to Dan's show next chapter. although a closure to the Asuma fight will be what we might get. Ino also looked like she really came to fight and was really in it this time....she get a 4/5 for attitude for me.

Overall, It was an excellent chapter.
    It was me who said that Konohomaru's skills could be better used elsewhere instead of training the ISC trio next generation, i didnt say he would be useless at it. But i suppose that Asuma's Kid is a Sarutobi, so he/she will be a few years older than Shika/Ino/Chogi's kids, so maybe he/she will do it. I just could not see Konohomaru doing it, he is the next Hokage after Naruto, and his skills would be better used training his replacement as Hokage.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    It was me who said that Konohomaru's skills could be better used elsewhere instead of training the ISC trio next generation, i didnt say he would be useless at it. But i suppose that Asuma's Kid is a Sarutobi, so he/she will be a few years older than Shika/Ino/Chogi's kids, so maybe he/she will do it. I just could not see Konohomaru doing it, he is the next Hokage after Naruto, and his skills would be better used training his replacement as Hokage.
    The Third was a Sarutobi, and he trained the Sannin.

It's always possible the current Ino/Shika/Cho trio won't have Gennin-age kids by the time Konohamaru is a Jounin. I mean, he's only a few years younger than Naruto. That said, Asuma's current kid will be close to the same age as ISC's kids, so he probably couldn't teach them, either!

In the end, maybe they can train more than one set of Gennin if they're so inclined (and live long enough). It only takes a few years. Look at Jiraiya, he trained at least two full squads (Minato's and Nagato's) before training Naruto for three years, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Looking way ahead, and doing a fair amount of guessing:

The Alliance now has the Rikudou weapons because the Next Rikudou (Naruto) is going to need them when he defeats Madara. Im guessing that is Kishi's true motive here. Now, the Favorite Word Sword probably has a dual function. I don't think Rikudou created it just so that he can play Jeapardy with his opponent.
    Interesting point I had not really thought about but yeah those weapons could be useful for dealing with Madara who can probably use any jutsu because he has both dojutsu. Especially the pot since Madara likes referring to himself in the 3rd person.

You have to wonder with sage energy and that fan how much Naruto could blaze the battlefield!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    so i was right tenten got the banana fan and choji enter butterfly mode lol 5/5
    Who do you think gave it to her?

I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Who do you think gave it to her?
    OMG u let her play with ur banana
    Spoiler!

Pretty cool chapter, can't wait to see Chouji's new power.
    Signature by me.

Interesting thought. Kushina wasn't sealed away with the Dead Demon Seal. Wonder if Kabuto knows about her?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !