10 30.30%
  • |3| Average

8 24.24%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.03%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.03%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    This chap almost made me cry but i still wanna see Gaara.

I knew TenTen would grab that fan!

Awesome, Chouji surpasses his previous generation (wings without pills, LOL)!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Chouji didn't need to use his pills anymore since he found out about redbull. Like the whole clan background with Chouji I didn't know about his earrings, were they mentioned before?

If he isn't posting about it, he's probably still fapping about it.
    Hahaha.. nice one The earings that he got from his dad was never mentioned if I'm right, but those earings that Asuma gave him,.. was in the anime.
    Anyways, I'm looking forward how Kakashi is going to handle the sword's men and Gaara and Tsuchikage vs. Old generations Kage's. Itachi and Nagato will come when Naruto and Sasuke are going to enter the war.
    Last edited by Aga bomBa; 03-31-2011 at 07:10 PM.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    It was a fun chapter indeed.. though I don't understand one thing; didn't Raikage told the other Kage's, that you " require a great deal of chakra ".. for wielding those weapons ?!?! Click on spoiler:
    Spoiler!

- Have a look at her latest Databook 3 statistics;
    Ninjutsu: 3
    Taijutsu: 3.5
    Genjutsu: 1.5
    Intelligence: 3.5
    Strength: 1.5
    Speed: 3.5
    Stamina: 2
    Seal: 2

It's Ten Ten.. since when does she have a lot of chakra??
    It simply drains a large amount of chakra which makes using it for low chakra types counter productive as they may only get 1 attack off then they would be out of chakra. In any case Tenten didnt use the fan she just found it.

Quote Originally Posted by Byakuguy View Post
    Chouji must've been snacking on them pills the last two and half years and gained the ability to grow his "wings" without them pill
    No he couldnt as something most people dont know is after Chouji took those pills he suffered from long term side effects called "Rebound". Even recently this limited how often he could use the chubby style jutsu. It was mentioned clearly in Databook 3

Quote Originally Posted by Santz View Post
    Now where is chapter 534? I thought it's going to be a double issue?
    Yeah the website stated ...

"Weekly Young Jump No. 18" (released March 31), and No. 19 (released April 07) to change with the merger issue, "Weekly Young Jump No. 18.19" Merger as of March 31 (Thursday) will be released.
      Tuesday, April 07 (Thursday) There is no sale.
      Every Thursday is expected to release later.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I know that she is a girl in shonen a manga, but this is a little to much. You are saying that she said "this thing looks pretty sweet" because she likes how it looks and not because of its power ?

Besides there is a little swirl around her, and after one of the heart's is destroyed there are some rocks around the fan, indicating that it was the one that created the wind, or redirected it.

Asuma uses a wind style jutsu towards Chouji at the beginning and Ino knocks Chouji out of the way then we see that panel with Kakuza's Lightning heart being destroyed by a wind attack hence why they say "he destroyed one of Kakuza's hearts". It was accidental luck .

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

IMO, she hasn't used it. That attack looks just like Asuma's. If it was her's don't you think it would originate from where she was standing and not somewhere off panel? Also, on the very first page, they dodge the attack and it goes somewhere off panel. That somewhere is the lightning monster.

@aga, what you're saying is her swinging it hard is her simply picking it up. And what you're saying is her attack where it looks like it may be coming from her is the wind of the attack curling back on its self, the other side does it too.

I don't think she will be able to use it. However, the alliance now has two out of five treasures. These two also happen to be the ones that aren't completely useless without each other.
    Last edited by Ultraviolet; 03-31-2011 at 05:54 PM.

@Ultraviolet, the alliance actually has 3 of the 5. They have the Bannana fan, the crimson gourd, and the sword (forgot the name). The Rope got sucked into the iron pot with Kinkaku

BTW, I thought the chapter was meh...I'm sure next weeks will be better. There's so much I want to see and I think Kishi knows this, so much so that he's going to make us wait for it...ie..Gara, Kakashi, Naurto & Bee, and Madara & Saskue.

Guess patience is a virtue....or so they say
    Last edited by OrochiKakaRiya; 03-31-2011 at 06:49 PM.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Yeah i forgot about the sword but its not much else than a normal sword without the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    Yeah i forgot about the sword but its not much else than a normal sword without the other two.
    Lol no, now its a regular sword with the amazing power to tell you your enemy's favorite word!
    A pie in the sky?

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    It was a fun chapter indeed.. though I don't understand one thing; didn't Raikage told the other Kage's, that you " require a great deal of chakra ".. for wielding those weapons ?!?! Click on spoiler:
    Spoiler!

- Have a look at her latest Databook 3 statistics;
    Ninjutsu: 3
    Taijutsu: 3.5
    Genjutsu: 1.5
    Intelligence: 3.5
    Strength: 1.5
    Speed: 3.5
    Stamina: 2
    Seal: 2

It's Ten Ten.. since when does she have a lot of chakra?? Yes,.. she's in the team of Gai and Lee, but that doesn't mean that she can keep the same speed as them while going from A to B. besides, Gai as their leader, has to keep in formation with his team, so he's never way ahead etc.

- I thought you needed strong chakra for wielding Rikudou's weapons.. if Ten Ten can wield it, so can Sakura or even Hinata. Darui showed already his chakra capacity when he fought the Kin / Gin brothers, but I really thought that you needed high level of chakra capacity for wielding weopons created by " Rikudou ". If lovely babyface Ten Ten can wield the Banana Fan, then every mid- range shinobi could be badass by finding/wielding those weapons.

And the reason why Chouji got so strong, was because he overcome his mental problem; His lack of confidence. Chouji already had the strenght and power, but he never evolved himself to another level, because he never believed in himself. Overcoming his confidence was needed for reaching a higher level; this way he represents how the next generations owns the previous one. And there's no side- effects, because he reached this level without the Red Pill. Chouji reached that higher level by overcoming his lack of confidence.. a natural way of boosting his powers, without using " medication ".

Btw, Ten Ten is doing Banana a favour by wielding the " Banana Fan " .. [ where is Banana anyway?!?! ]
    its Ten Ten and no question about it even if she uses the fan..

all the chakra is actually stored in secret part of ten ten ..and the secret part is

http://www.everythingweird.com/image...eyboobs_48.jpg
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Pleasantly surprised by this chapter, making me actually give a shit about any of them. And the butterfly wings didn't piss me off as much as I thought they would.

TenTen didn't take out the lightning monster. Asuma conveniently destroyed it with his wind jutsu aimed at Chouji. Remember lightning is weak against wind in 'Naruto'. So far TenTen has still done mostly nothing.

As for the earrings....

http://www.mangareader.net/93-333-13...apter-328.html

Their importance was hinted at hundreds of chapters back when Asuma gave them as presents for all of them becoming Chunin.

I would like to know how Chouji manifested those butterfly wings without the red pill which increases his chakra level by 100 times though. The only explanation is that Chouji just...powered up or something and released the chakra on his own to make the physical manifestation of chakra shaped into the butterfly wings.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----