10 30.30%
  • |3| Average

8 24.24%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.03%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.03%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I agree, and I hope that i'm wrong and that the fights WILL be epic. Just been disappointed so far.

Chouji must've been snacking on them pills the last two and half years and gained the ability to grow his "wings" without them pill

Now where is chapter 534? I thought it's going to be a double issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    When did she use it?
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/19128789/3
    I thought she used it on Asuma's technique. I must have been wrong. That what comes of staying up late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Chouji didn't need to use his pills anymore since he found out about redbull. Like the whole clan background with Chouji I didn't know about his earrings, were they mentioned before?

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Btw, Ten Ten is doing Banana a favour by wielding the " Banana Fan " .. [ where is Banana anyway?!?! ]
    If he isn't posting about it, he's probably still fapping about it.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 03-31-2011 at 02:53 PM.

An ok chapter, but i wish these ET zombies would hurry up and get killed. Or at least show us Itachi and Nagato. These last few chapters have been boring to me.

So if the Sarutobi clan train the ISC trio in each generation does that mean that Konohomaru's skills will be wasted training the next generation in their semi useless techniques instead of training the next hokage? that seems quite the waste to me.

Ten ten getting the Fan sword is a bit of a let down too, Naruto should get that and then he would be the ultimate pawnage Ninja, especially since he has the chakra reserves to use it repeatedly.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    So, she did get the fan, but why can she use it so freely ? Don't tell me that the Sage created that fan for his wife/daughter and that's why it has side effects only on men (I wonder about the rest) ?
    She didn't use it yet she only just picked it up. kakuzu's heart was destroyed by an off panel attack (asuma's) she even say's "he" destroyed it.
    CAN U COUNT????
    Spoiler!

The Truth About Hentai
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kairu87 View Post
    She didn't use it yet she only just picked it up. kakuzu's heart was destroyed by an off panel attack (asuma's) she even say's "he" destroyed it.
    I know that she is a girl in shonen a manga, but this is a little to much. You are saying that she said "this thing looks pretty sweet" because she likes how it looks and not because of its power ?

Besides there is a little swirl around her, and after one of the heart's is destroyed there are some rocks around the fan, indicating that it was the one that created the wind, or redirected it.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Chouji didn't need to use his pills anymore since he found out about redbull. Like the whole clan background with Chouji I didn't know about his earrings, where they mentioned before?

If he isn't posting about it, he's probably still fapping about it.
    Nice, who needs pills when u got red bull to give ya wings? I swear that must be an in-joke for Kishi's manga crew who must go through their fair share of red bull cans as they strive to complete each chapter by Shonen Jump's deadline (most of the time).

Anyway I liked this chapter, it set the stage for Chouji's personal growth in a credible way. And 16 generations of Ino - Shika -Cho, aint that some shit!