10 30.30%
  • |3| Average

8 24.24%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.03%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.03%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    one more thing, is it just me or does it look like the wings are growing out of choji's a**.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

So, she did get the fan, but why can she use it so freely ? Don't tell me that the Sage created that fan for his wife/daughter and that's why it has side effects only on men (I wonder about the rest) ?

Oh, the wings are bigger than before and the side effects, damn so many people would like to loose weight only by sprouting a pair of butterfly wings:
    before:
    after:

^
    oh cool, SOME people on this site actually give REAL links!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

the wings aren't coming out of is @$$ like he farted them out 360, its just the angle that frame is drawn at..

and chouza is surprised chouji brought out the wings WITHOUT the aid of at least one of the clans special soldier pills. Shikamaru is rightly concerned about the transformation (as he also understands what usually needs to occur to bring them out), but he really shouldn't be.

Edit: lets forget for just a second that she just took out one of kakuzu's hearts (something to our knowledge only Kakashi and Naruto have done). Tenten, the weapons expert with no known elemental affinity, is now in possession of the fan that allows its wielder to freely use all 5. To use the giant scroll of weapons she carries around effectively she'd have to have a decent supply of chakra. and again, she has to keep up with Guy and Lee all the time.. so while shes not a true stamina freak like those 2 and Naruto are, she might possibly have the most chakra potential of any kunochi outside of perhaps Tsunade and maybe Sakura
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    The butterfly effect lol

I've always wanted to see more of Chouji's hidden power, but I have a question. Since Chouji didn't take the pill will he still suffer the same side effect?
    No those side effect come form taking medicine that boosted his power 100x his normal level.

There may be an chakra drain like Kakashi using the MS but nothing as extreme as last time as that was the effect of medicine not his normal power.

Fun fact:

By forcibly converting the body's fat reserves into chakra, each successive pill ingested gives a tremendous power boost. The Chilli Pill is even said to increase one's power a hundred times. However, the pills have a drawback. Each pill damages the body, poisoning it and since the third pill converts all one's fat reserves, the user will become dangerously emaciated.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

POW,

do you think the extra armor Chouji wears in comparison to his father might give him enough of a stamina boost to also be able to pull the butterfly off without the pills?
    come fight my brute here

A very entertaining cahpter since we finally got some backstory on the Akimichi clan, which seems to reach back even before Madara & Hashirama Ecountered and founded Konoha

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    the wings aren't coming out of is @$$ like he farted them out 360, its just the angle that frame is drawn at..

and chouza is surprised chouji brought out the wings WITHOUT the aid of at least one of the clans special soldier pills. Shikamaru is rightly concerned about the transformation (as he also understands what usually needs to occur to bring them out), but he really shouldn't be.

Edit: lets forget for just a second that she just took out one of kakuzu's hearts (something to our knowledge only Kakashi and Naruto have done). Tenten, the weapons expert with no known elemental affinity, is now in possession of the fan that allows its wielder to freely use all 5. To use the giant scroll of weapons she carries around effectively she'd have to have a decent supply of chakra. and again, she has to keep up with Guy and Lee all the time.. so while shes not a true stamina freak like those 2 and Naruto are, she might possibly have the most chakra potential of any kunochi outside of perhaps Tsunade and maybe Sakura
    The Butterfly effect IMO symbolizes the growth of the younger generation taking over with more powerful moves, in the way as we expect Lee to be able to use the "dawn Dragon" technique, but have to see Guy die when using "midnight tortoise", but i dont get the hang of Tenten using the fan. I admit since she's weapon based it fits her, but on the other hand, isn't it supposed to drain chakra in amounts only a Jinchuuriki would be able to handle (and Kisame of course), I see a plot hole no jutsu coming there.

POW,

do you think the extra armor Chouji wears in comparison to his father might give him enough of a stamina boost to also be able to pull the butterfly off without the pills?
    POW already mentioned that all that the pills do, is to convert your fat reserves in to energy(chakra, probably physical type, with their jutsus are based off). After all 16 generations of training and taking some dangerous drugs, their newest descendant may have obtained the ability to do it at will (at some point, it may turn in to a kekkei genkai), or just that some portion of the drug, was still left in him.

Look at the links of the pics that I put, you can see that his face isn't so round on the second pic (last panel on left) as on the first (right middle panel).

Awesome chapter! In the beginning it had me so irritated at Chouji, as usual, but then in the end he has some very nice eyes now! Can't wait to see why he is the "strongest" of the teams formation, Im betting hes got more strength than Chouza and the wings just represent his hidden power. I hope theres no side effects now sine his body isn't doing the conversion due to chemical reaction that can't be stopped, Chouji should be able to stop it on will now...

I like Azumas attacks though, I guess through all the manga he was just taking it easy on most enemies or just being lazy since he took out one of Kakuzu's hearts with just 1 wind attack.

Edit: lets forget for just a second that she just took out one of kakuzu's hearts (something to our knowledge only Kakashi and Naruto have done)...
    I was under the impression that it was Azuma who did the wind attack that took out the lightning monster?

Either way she does have a very powerful new weapon, and Im sure being a weapons master she and her clan have heard of all the legendary weapons from all over. She probably will be able to figure out how to use it in a way that no one else could? Combine elements??? She is one of the genius's of the village afterall.

Plus all she does is summonings and we all know how much chakra that takes to do, so she must have some sizable reserves in her (maybe not Naruto size but still high) to use the fan efficiently.
    A pie in the sky?

POW,

Nope the Armor is just armor as the transformation jutsu the Akimichi clan uses usually involves using their bodies as weapons so it make sense they would use armor to protect themselves.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you