Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    God, I don't know why but recently I sorta started hating people who take too much into details when they don't really need to I don't know why but yeah.

One word for this chapter; Butterfly.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

So wait Kurenai had the baby already!? When the hell did that happen. Chouji going butterfly mode without the pill, NICE.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - I'm going to just throw this out there but I think Chouza was Dans student and thats why they are fighting.

There was suppose to be a double release this week and none next week. I wonder if this is still so.
    Nope no double release this week.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,