Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Magico

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    HOLY !@#$%^&*

That sucks.

So we go back to our regular manga hunting. :(
    Already at it dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Sucks, but at least it gets 46 pages in jump next, seems like a new trend in Jump to end, not tragic, but still not enough popular series.

Sensei no Bulge seems nice, very Shounenish, but I'm not sure if it will be able to break the first barrier of 28 chapters.

I heard that the new volleyball manga is doing nicely.
    Bulge is good so far but I do think it will make to chapter 50 though after that its up in the air. Haikyuu (volleyball manga) is actually pretty good. At first when I heard that Jump actually okayed a volleyball manga I was kind of iffy but this one seemed to be working out.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 64

I was wondering what was up with that one-eyed dude. Emma has real power because of that thorn ritual, cool. Two more chapters left (Chapter 65 and the final one in Jump Next).

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 65

Somehow, I get the feeling that a ''bad'' end would have been too awesome for this series ;P, it's probably because of too many ''good'' ends happening in it ;p.

CHAPTER 65

*tears* Gonna miss it. Well after the 45 pg chapter in Jump Next then that will really be it.

Oh well, I really thought it would survive for a little longer. :(

CHAPTER 66

Heh... and that's it , go read it while you still remember the story .

CHAPTER 66: EPILOGUE

Hear comes the tears. Really am sad to see it go.