Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Magico

Quote Originally Posted by jio999 View Post
    or the frog spitting out money he was awesme chapter four was cool i think the broom is a very unique weapon and im excited to see what else it can do
    Damn I forgot about the frog who was spitting out the money.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

So chapter 4 is the latest right or are there more raws?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    So chapter 4 is the latest right or are there more raws?
    Yeah its the latest.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    That chap was Broomtastic xD and emma is realy Sweet *_*

Aww, they adopted kids now too. (No manga has made me use aww as much as this one. It's too cute for its own good!) Shion is a total badass despite his calm and shy attitude. 8921 years of jail time sure isn't something I expected out of the little guy.

Iwamoto's art is so imaginative and evoking. A broom is considered a deadly weapon in this universe, how cool is that? It can even transform into a giant straw warrior of doom! Think he scared his family with that move though.

If anything you can't call Marouni a quitter. Rich megalomaniac didn't budge the whole time he was getting his ass handed to him. Emma sure shut him up good. She supports her hubby through thick and thin. I really like how things are going, 'Rubeus Manastone Gathering' COMPLETE!

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    4 chapters in and they already have a family, and a talking pet cat.

This manga really is super innocent, i kinda fell guilty reading it

Glad to have seen this. I like the overall art better than Sengoku Armors (a little bit cluttered).

Now, if I could just have the time to read Dos Soil.

MAGICO CH.5

New chapter is out. It was good and am definitely loving the series. Enjoy!

Lol this girl just wants to eat anything that passes by, even a Dragon.

Thanks for the link Jai