Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Magico

Don't let this series end this early!

DAMN IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Don't let this series end this early!

DAMN IT.
    Sorry Arb but it looks like its turning out that way and it SO SUCKS!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

First stage, DENIAL.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Well it survive this round of cancellation but I don't think it will survive the next one. Hey I don't want to see it end either but that's how things go.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    what the fuck :( , every awsome manga seems to end soon or comes in the final stage of the manga soon :/ do the japanese people really think that our planet is going to die or what the fuck happens right now :(

CHAPTER 63

Shion seems to be on par with Oz. Good chapter.

I guess Faust will be really helpful here.

He's waiting for the right opportunity.

Arb, your gonna hate this, I hate it too but Magico will end in this issue of Jump. But it will get a 46 page conclusion in Jump Next which comes out late next month sometime.

HOLY !@#$%^&*

That sucks.

So we go back to our regular manga hunting. :(

HOLY !@#$%^&*

That sucks.

So we go back to our regular manga hunting. :(
    Sucks, but at least it gets 46 pages in jump next, seems like a new trend in Jump to end, not tragic, but still not enough popular series.

Sensei no Bulge seems nice, very Shounenish, but I'm not sure if it will be able to break the first barrier of 28 chapters.

I heard that the new volleyball manga is doing nicely.