Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    WTF was meldy thinking when she made that pronunciation in front of Juvia.........Now she will go all psycho on her a$$...lol
    I loved Erza's expression at the end.........gag horror........nice
    Gray and Ultear's upcoming confrontation is also looking good...............Nice fan service. I'm loving this.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    but now that mest is there he can take the wounded back to the guild and bring freid and gildartz back for reenforcement. i mean mest offering to help has opened up a nice path way for gildarts and freid and maybe others to come for back up. even with that i doubt they win i mean then may put up a better fight but still don't think they beat G.H. in this arc.
    I agree and I think Luxus,Fried and gildartz will join the fray. I think fried's rune magic is pretty powerful and his presence can increase FT's chance of winning by several folds. that not withstanding I still want GH to give us more surprises like Blue-note's appearance. I hope he meets gildatz or Luxus. Hopefully mest will make himself useful like you mentioned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

yeah i do not think they win wither way but they will put on a better show at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Heads up!

According to Crunchyroll, the latest Fairy Tail episode has been delayed for 24 hours. The new episode will be ready tomorrow. In addition, from episode 73 onwards, the anime will start to air on Friday evenings.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    [IMG]It just occured to me that Juvia's fight here has devolved into a battle between the ultimate Grey fangirl and the ultimate Ultear fangirl. Funny match up, I hope the guys making this manga are having fun with this. Next chapter, it's heterosexuality vs lesbians! Can Meredy's big long swords defeat Juvia's massive wet wave?
    You have a dirty mind my friend.

Lolz, need to make a thread for FT Pictures. Lolz, I really want to see the last page coloured it.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Holy sh*t I'm soo going to buy one of those mousepads, HELL I'm buying them all.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Haha! Daz your going to drain out Ray's wallet because of what you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Lolz, need to make a thread for FT Pictures. Lolz, I really want to see the last page coloured it.
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Gildarts and luxus will be needed for FT to be winning......if without them the FT still win.than grimoire heart is not even a threat.

It just occured to me that Juvia's fight here has devolved into a battle between the ultimate Grey fangirl and the ultimate Ultear fangirl. Funny match up, I hope the guys making this manga are having fun with this. Next chapter, it's heterosexuality vs lesbians! Can Meredy's big long swords defeat Juvia's massive wet wave?
    Lmao Daz. That made my day.

sig made by me