Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    So Ultear is just the daughter of Ul. Gildartz leaves the island? Off to where?
    Gildratz left with Fried and Bixlow back to the guild. Also seems Meldy can some how know where everyone is at on the island. How did she know he left in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Gray and Cana are a year younger than Erza but both arrived at Fairy Tail before her. She is still considered a part of their generation.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Fairy-Tai...9/page002.html

Fun Fact: Gray stated in the Sorcerer's Magazine that he was close to Cana and Erza, so I expect him to have some part in whatever happens to her.
    http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Sorcerer_Magazine

You're so right saying it's incredibly hard to predict things in Fairy Tail. So much since the exam started has surprised me, most of all completely switching gears from S-Class to Grimoire a few months back. I like that things are unpredictable though, means you never know what to expect.
    Like that link you put up, I hardly remember the sorcerers magazine chapter. Gajeel's was the funniest, "Gajeel said that Fairy Tail has no good quality." Jet's answered a question foreshadowing one of Dark Guild Orencies cies members speed manipulator mage.

Yeah good insight on Gray seems he'll probably be involved with Cana as well. He got the panel of pondering what was up with Cana also mentioned she hasn't drank at all yet.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Oh I forgot to point out that Lucy's leg raising is f'ing hilarious.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Gildratz left with Fried and Bixlow back to the guild.
    I forgot about this, link please?

It was said when Mirajane was beat by Evergreen and Elfman, mangastream already took the chapter off. When Erza, Juvia and Mirajane's little sister was at the chill hut. They was joking about Elfman and Evergreen getting together as a couple but that wasn't the case. Mirajane's little sister said Gildratz ,Fried and Bixlow went back to the guild.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Erza says it, last panel
    Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

Ah the boys favorite company strikes again

Gildarts and luxus will be needed for FT to be winning......if without them the FT still win.than grimoire heart is not even a threat.

It just occured to me that Juvia's fight here has devolved into a battle between the ultimate Grey fangirl and the ultimate Ultear fangirl. Funny match up, I hope the guys making this manga are having fun with this. Next chapter, it's heterosexuality vs lesbians! Can Meredy's big long swords defeat Juvia's massive wet wave?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

Ah the boys favorite company strikes again
    What the f*ck are those? Pillows?
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

Gildarts and luxus will be needed for FT to be winning......if without them the FT still win.than grimoire heart is not even a threat.

It just occured to me that Juvia's fight here has devolved into a battle between the ultimate Grey fangirl and the ultimate Ultear fangirl. Funny match up, I hope the guys making this manga are having fun with this. Next chapter, it's heterosexuality vs lesbians! Can Meredy's big long swords defeat Juvia's massive wet wave?
    Lol I see what you did there. I also think it be bad story writing on Mashima's part if FT defeats GH like that, be a major a$$pull. Especially with all the hype put on GH and everything that happen so far. Orecien Seis was some what understandable since it was 4 guilds vs 1. But this is just FT vs GH, although didn't Mest or that guy from the council say that FT, GH and Zeref are "The three biggest protuberances in the magic world".

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    ^ i think those are oppai mouse pads right, SORA NO OTOSHIMONO had a whole chapter dedicated to them

Haha mouse pads, it's like the perfect marketing product for horny teenagers.

but now that mest is there he can take the wounded back to the guild and bring freid and gildartz back for reenforcement. i mean mest offering to help has opened up a nice path way for gildarts and freid and maybe others to come for back up. even with that i doubt they win i mean then may put up a better fight but still don't think they beat G.H. in this arc.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]