Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    errr... I think Kana's broken, so she thinks finding the grave while a very powerful group is trying to destroy the guild will make her S-Class... well that kinda thinking might make her S-Class in a dark guild, but sure as hell not Fairy Tail.

It was kinda good to see that Ur's death really shook Urtear, just have to wait and see how...

ROFL at the voodoo doll still being used, hopefully it sticks around a while.

well im still hoping that they will not fight yet. but still juvia is going to go ape s**t on her candy A**. and i also think that maybe she was some how related to mavis? i mean idk its just a guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Have to say that this could be the best FT chapter to date. It had everything. Those sick ass colour pages already made the chapter for me.

Juvia is gonna get crazy soon and cant wait to see it. Maybe she will show us a bit more of her powers. Wonder what magic Meldy uses.

Happy still using the voodoo doll was pretty funny.

This chapter was insane.

First off the color pages were awesome. Knowing there's still one more strong mage within Grimoire Heart is definitely intriguing but I wish he had a better name, Bluenote c'mon. The intensity in Natsu eyes on pg.26 with him basically saying, "If you f*** with my guild, am laying your ass out", was just great. Meldy said the wrong thing in front of the wrong person because Juvia is going to kick her ass. Man what a chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

yeah and i wonder if there are more other than bluenote? i mean who knows now
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Was a great surprise to get a double dosage of Fairy Tail goodness in one week, not to mention Mashima pulled out the color pages and extended the chapter.

Meldy pushed Lluvia's berserk button HARD. It'll be good to see her get an actual fight considering she hasn't had one since Gray. When the proper incentive is given people better watch out for Iceboy's #1 Fangirl! Even the Mighty Titania was shaking in her boots, ironically enough she's as shy as a mouse in front of her crush.

Gray knows Cana better than anyone, they're the oldest members of the current generation of Fairy Tail. The plot has finally caught up to him and Ultear is now registered on his radar. No way he lets the familial resemblance go and then drama commences.

Natsu refusing to back down shows that despite his wild nature he's the burning will of Fairy Tail keeping it afloat in one of their most desperate times yet. Mest returning to assist the guild was considerate of him and was good character growth on his part.

Bluenote is up there in the top 3 of Grimoire alongside Hades and Ultear. I'm going to have to agree with mentions already stated and say a fight with Gildartz sounds like a destructive meeting of incomparable forces. After Meldy is finished things are going to heat up big time, as if that hasn't happened multiple times already.

At this point I have no idea where things go after the next fight. Whether Rose and Azuma get finished off here this arc, or if Ultear reaches the ship and Grimoire pack things up and leave. Hades plan to attack all of Fairy Tail with one blow sounds like it will have some lasting ramifications.

I'm going to have to say with the mood this arc has conveyed so far something majorly bad is going to go down towards the end revolving around Cana which may even be her fault, because she's letting her S-Class obsession take priority over the well being of her friends.

I'd like to see Grimoire survive and keep Fairy Tail on their toes from now on, they're the most promising antagonists the manga has had to offer so far.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Shijima View Post
    errr... I think Kana's broken, so she thinks finding the grave while a very powerful group is trying to destroy the guild will make her S-Class... well that kinda thinking might make her S-Class in a dark guild, but sure as hell not Fairy Tail.

It was kinda good to see that Ur's death really shook Urtear, just have to wait and see how...

ROFL at the voodoo doll still being used, hopefully it sticks around a while.
    Lol,think someone mentioned Cana might betray FT.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Was a great surprise to get a double dosage of Fairy Tail goodness in one week, not to mention Mashima pulled out the color pages and extended the chapter.

Meldy pushed Lluvia's berserk button HARD. It'll be good to see her get an actual fight considering she hasn't had one since Gray. When the proper incentive is given people better watch out for Iceboy's #1 Fangirl! Even the Mighty Titania was shaking in her boots, ironically enough she's as shy as a mouse in front of her crush.

Gray knows Cana better than anyone, they're the oldest members of the current generation of Fairy Tail. The plot has finally caught up to him and Ultear is now registered on his radar. No way he lets the familial resemblance go and then drama commences.

Natsu refusing to back down shows that despite his wild nature he's the burning will of Fairy Tail keeping it afloat in one of their most desperate times yet. Mest returning to assist the guild was considerate of him and was good character growth on his part.

Bluenote is up there in the top 3 of Grimoire alongside Hades and Ultear. I'm going to have to agree with mentions already stated and say a fight with Gildartz sounds like a destructive meeting of incomparable forces. After Meldy is finished things are going to heat up big time, as if that hasn't happened multiple times already.

At this point I have no idea where things go after the next fight. Whether Rose and Azuma get finished off here this arc, or if Ultear reaches the ship and Grimoire pack things up and leave. Hades plan to attack all of Fairy Tail with one blow sounds like it will have some lasting ramifications.

I'm going to have to say with the mood this arc has conveyed so far something majorly bad is going to go down towards the end revolving around Cana which may even be her fault, because she's letting her S-Class obsession take priority over the well being of her friends.

I'd like to see Grimoire survive and keep Fairy Tail on their toes from now on, they're the most promising antagonists the manga has had to offer so far.
    Now its not so easy to some what predict how some events will turn out. Think Grimoire will survive this arc in a different way like a new chain of command and will probably end up being long run Fairy Tail antagonists. About Gray and Cana did we get flash backs of them? You say they are the oldest of their current generation, is Erza one generation above them or with them?

well
    erza is 19-20 years old, gray is 18-19 years old, and cana is 18. so there not that far apart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So Ultear is just the daughter of Ul. Gildartz leaves the island? Off to where?

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Now its not so easy to some what predict how some events will turn out. Think Grimoire will survive this arc in a different way like a new chain of command and will probably end up being long run Fairy Tail antagonists. About Gray and Cana did we get flash backs of them? You say they are the oldest of their current generation, is Erza one generation above them or with them?
    Gray and Cana are a year younger than Erza but both arrived at Fairy Tail before her. She is still considered a part of their generation.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Fairy-Tai...9/page002.html

Fun Fact: Gray stated in the Sorcerer's Magazine that he was close to Cana and Erza, so I expect him to have some part in whatever happens to her.
    http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Sorcerer_Magazine

You're so right saying it's incredibly hard to predict things in Fairy Tail. So much since the exam started has surprised me, most of all completely switching gears from S-Class to Grimoire a few months back. I like that things are unpredictable though, means you never know what to expect.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!