Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Is that part of the Civil War storyline?
    No, Its Part of the Heroic Age

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

@Chris200, is there anywhere to read that Spiderman & Wolverine comic, other then the Marvel website?
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    @Chris200, is there anywhere to read that Spiderman & Wolverine comic, other then the Marvel website?
    No, There's probably no place where you can read USA and Japanese kinda comics online, I download the comics and read them with an app

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    chris is right there really is no other place. and it was strict B4 and since Disney bought marvel for get about it. but buying them online is still a good option if you have the cash.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    About the bold part, could say the exact same thing for Batman, and Superman. Seems like that pot calling the Kettle, black. I mean almost every title gets the Year 1 treatment both in their separate series and in a subsequent Year 1 title, or ongoing like the "Confidential" title.
    Not really sure what you guys mean. Both X-men and Avengers have gotten a lot more precise and contained. While J.L.A. and J.S.A. both basically the counterparts of Marvel's X-men and Avengers, have gotten equally concise. Don't really see a difference.
    dude with dc you can actually count the amounts of recons. with marvel its a new one every two minutes and not to mention "who was dead last week will die again this week only to be resurrected next week but only because the second death didn't count because stan lee was hung over that day" and how many x-men titles are there right now along with conflicting storylines an how many canceled x-men and spider-man AND avengers comics have there been in the last 10 years alone?

Marvel doesn't know if they want to go right, left or jump off a cliff. not to mention when marvel lost the rights to Captain Marvel and couldn't quite recover for a few years. how the hell do you lose the rights to a character named after your own damn company?!?

and the constant killing of the avengers, seriously how necessary is that. just send the characters back to their original comics and build on their story instead of killing them and then fucking up multiple story lines in all the comics, especially when the writing for most of the comics weren't even headed in that direction.

and most of the crap marvel does is for shock value. it was shocking the first time the character died, the 15th time it gets a little old. and how many times is peter gonna lose his powers. i mean currently he's only lost his spider-sense but damn how many times has that horse been beaten to death, or a dark version of wolverine becoming a problem, or some odd version of hulk going berserk.

with marvel its the same shit just a different day

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    dude with dc you can actually count the amounts of recons. with marvel its a new one every two minutes and not to mention "who was dead last week will die again this week only to be resurrected next week but only because the second death didn't count because stan lee was hung over that day" and how many x-men titles are there right now along with conflicting storylines an how many canceled x-men and spider-man AND avengers comics have there been in the last 10 years alone?

Marvel doesn't know if they want to go right, left or jump off a cliff. not to mention when marvel lost the rights to Captain Marvel and couldn't quite recover for a few years. how the hell do you lose the rights to a character named after your own damn company?!?

and the constant killing of the avengers, seriously how necessary is that. just send the characters back to their original comics and build on their story instead of killing them and then fucking up multiple story lines in all the comics, especially when the writing for most of the comics weren't even headed in that direction.

and most of the crap marvel does is for shock value. it was shocking the first time the character died, the 15th time it gets a little old. and how many times is peter gonna lose his powers. i mean currently he's only lost his spider-sense but damn how many times has that horse been beaten to death, or a dark version of wolverine becoming a problem, or some odd version of hulk going berserk.

with marvel its the same shit just a different day
    Ahh, great stuff. Which makes me appreciate how DC pulled of the Rebirth series and now, the Brightest Day.

IDK i still like marvel a lot. i mean they have some really epic and great characters. i feel that they are some what deeper than DC character wise. and personally i think that the spontaneous nature of marvel is what makes it great.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    IDK i still like marvel a lot. i mean they have some really epic and great characters. i feel that they are some what deeper than DC character wise. and personally i think that the spontaneous nature of marvel is what makes it great.
    yeah marvel has a bigger character roster......and character grave yard, and larger amount of dead story lines, and a larger amount of hacked story lines. they have good characters but don't know how to use them. marvel is one dimensional with its characters, they're all tortured souls except like 4 or 5 of them. even the kids in marvel stories are depressing.and if they try to make a character happy in one comic they stay the same in the other 9 comics involving the same character causing an irregular story line and in the end the happy version gets killed/canceled/tormented all over again giving us the same old shit

at least when dc characters change it actually effects the universe as a whole, when marvel characters change either they're about to die or be rebooted. nothing against the characters i'm just tired of peter parker going back to high school every few years or the x-men changing the original roster or killing off and bringing back the same people over and over again, or captain America's story flipping repeatedly. there's no familiarity and they ran out of originality in the 90's

hell robin grew up why can't spider-man?

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

You're calling Marvel characters "one dimensional" compared to what, exactly? DC characters?

Part of the reason why DC lost so many readers was because their only character with any sort of dimension was Batman. Everything else was a satire of whatever political situation existed in the world back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    yeah marvel has a bigger character roster......and character grave yard, and larger amount of dead story lines, and a larger amount of hacked story lines. they have good characters but don't know how to use them. marvel is one dimensional with its characters, they're all tortured souls except like 4 or 5 of them. even the kids in marvel stories are depressing.and if they try to make a character happy in one comic they stay the same in the other 9 comics involving the same character causing an irregular story line and in the end the happy version gets killed/canceled/tormented all over again giving us the same old shit

at least when dc characters change it actually effects the universe as a whole, when marvel characters change either they're about to die or be rebooted. nothing against the characters i'm just tired of peter parker going back to high school every few years or the x-men changing the original roster or killing off and bringing back the same people over and over again, or captain America's story flipping repeatedly. there's no familiarity and they ran out of originality in the 90's

hell robin grew up why can't spider-man?
    When did Peter ever go back to High School? It sounds more like your comparing Universes instead of the same thing

Spider-Man has grown up over time, Let's see

-His uncle Ben was killed cause he let the crook go
    -He Finished High School and went to College
    -Finished College
    -Got in the Avengers
    -Had his first love killed by trying to save her(Seriously if you dont think this makes a person grow up then you have some issues)
    -Fell in Love with Mary Jane and Married her
    -Clone Saga(Losing someone who was like a brother to him)
    -Quit being Spider-Man to take care of his newborn child and raise a family
    -Civil War(Nuff said)
    Etc

There's so much that he has done and so much he has gone through, Just cause he makes jokes more then 90% of the time doesn't mean that he isn't grown up

Back on topic, If anything DC's story events are kinda dried up. I mean OK. Batman died, Big whoop. Just like every other comic character he dies and comes back. Marvel is also more recognized by more then 90% of the earth cause it reflects on so much stuff in the real world