Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Got question here, I don't read Marvel or DC comics, just know the gist of both sides remembering all the cartoons I watch back in the 90s and some of the movies. Hell I'm just surprised its still ongoing since those comics originated nearly a century ago. Anyways on to the question, do the Japanese scan Marvel and DC comics like we do with their Manga? You know the way we read our weekly manga from mangastream. Do they have like a comicstream lol? Get there Batman and Superman fix as well X men and avengers and so on.
    I really doubt there is an online Comic reader besides Marvel Online Comics but you have to pay for it. There are places you can download some issues and read them on your computer

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

there actually used to be but it got shut down a long time ago. but now marvel and DC have online readers of there own so you can get online comics there if you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I haven't read the Brightest Day yet, is it any good? And is it better than the Blackest Night?
    Blackest Night > Brightest Day by far.

Blackest Night had a lot going through it, almost reminded me of the time they made the Crisis on Infinite Earths. Geoff Johns really made DC a lot better.

BUT! You always want to know what happens next, so...

agree with that it got a bit ....... well hard to fallow.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Blackest Night > Brightest Day by far.

Blackest Night had a lot going through it, almost reminded me of the time they made the Crisis on Infinite Earths. Geoff Johns really made DC a lot better.

BUT! You always want to know what happens next, so...
    Ah man now I definitely have to get back to the Blackest Night. Now all I have to do is remember where I stopped reading at last.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 03-28-2011 at 10:54 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    I really doubt there is an online Comic reader besides Marvel Online Comics but you have to pay for it. There are places you can download some issues and read them on your computer
    That doesn't answer my question. I wasn't asking about Marvel or DC site. Was asking do the Japanese themselves read foreign comics like we do with theirs.

im more of a marvel guy, but dark horse comics are great too. Great Star Wars stories

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    im more of a marvel guy, but dark horse comics are great too. Great Star Wars stories
    yeah i do love a good dark horse story my self.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here's another one that Marvel Lovers should read

Great Series, Only 5 Issues with it ending with the last one in May but its just a great read and a nice pick up!

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Is that part of the Civil War storyline?