Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    it was the other and he could just up grade to up grade not necessarily out of need but out of the opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Chaos, He still owns it. Its Sandai Kitetsu I believe, they were talking about him getting Nidai or Shodai to replace it.
    Last edited by Ultraviolet; 03-30-2011 at 06:30 AM.

No, the White one, Wado Ichimoyi, I think is a Nidai (one of 21), but more importantly, it's a reminder of his promise, so he can't lose that no matter what. The cursed sword he initially got from Loge tower, Sundai Kitetsu, was a Shodai (one of 50?). The third was the shop keepers sword, Kurourushita Chikoshirae, I don't think this one was a meitou. The last one got destroyed, so he got another from the Legendary Zombie Swordsmen, the Shuusui. It's also a meitou, not sure what class though. Either way, all of them are Meitou, the one that's cursed is the Sundai which is a Shodai, it could happen but I doubt it. The other, the Kurourushita, he just got so it can't go either. So I really can't see any sword change. Unless of course, he moves to a sword of Mihawks Black Sword grade, not sure what it's called, but it's one of 10, so the rarest of rares. Considering even Vista doesn't have one though, I have some doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    No, the White one, Wado Ichimoyi, I think is a Nidai (one of 21), but more importantly, it's a reminder of his promise, so he can't lose that no matter what. The cursed sword he initially got from Loge tower, Sundai Kitetsu, was a Shodai (one of 50?). The third was the shop keepers sword, Kurourushita Chikoshirae, I don't think this one was a meitou. The last one got destroyed, so he got another from the Legendary Zombie Swordsmen, the Shuusui. It's also a meitou, not sure what class though. Either way, all of them are Meitou, the one that's cursed is the Sundai which is a Shodai, it could happen but I doubt it. The other, the Kurourushita, he just got so it can't go either. So I really can't see any sword change. Unless of course, he moves to a sword of Mihawks Black Sword grade, not sure what it's called, but it's one of 10, so the rarest of rares. Considering even Vista doesn't have one though, I have some doubts.
    The only other known sword that is on the same level has Mihawks is the Shodai Kitetsu. Being the same maker of Zoro's cursed sword and being cursed itself, more than likely Zoro will get it.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Sandai Kitetsu was a Wazamono Grade Swords, which is lowest of the low of the named blades. Meitou = named blade.

Kurourushita Chikoshirae is not the name of the blade, IIRC it's the name of the blacksmith who created it, Yubashiri is the name of the blade the Shop Keeper gave him and it falls under the 50 Ryo Wazamono Grade Swords which is the named sword class above the Wazamono grade swords. It's the the sword he lost during EL against that rusted DF user.

Sandai isn't a Shodai both are Kitetsu's, he created 3 of them, all 3 are known as the demon splitters being cursed themselves like Xioa mentioned, as well as Shodai Kitetsu and Mihawks sword Kokuto Yuro both fall under the 12 Saijo O Wazamono Grade Swords. You can't get any better than those. The class under that...actually fuck it I'll just type out the 4 classes. Dct21 you should probably add this to the intro post.

12 Saijo O Wazamono Grade Swords

Shodai Kitetsu
    Kokuto Yuro (Mihawks)

21 O Wazamono Grade Swords

Wado Ichimonji (Zoro's promised sword)
    Nidai Kitetsu
    Shusui (Zoro's spoils from fighting Ryuma)

50 Ryo Wazamono Grade Swords

Yubashiri (Shop Keepers gift from Logue Town)
    Kashu (Captured Tashigi Sword)
    Yamaoroshi (Captured Tashigi Sword)

Wazamono Grade Swords

Shigure (Tashigi's sword)
    Sandai Kitetsu ( Zoro's cursed sword)
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 04-01-2011 at 08:34 AM.

^ wht he said,
    I strted a discussion on this a few months ago on the SH-crew thread

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Just a thing that's been on my mind for a while now...
    Who of you also think zoro needs a new sword? And which one?
    I think we'll see him get Nidai Kitetsu (2nd generation) as a replacement for his Sandai Kitetsu (3rd generation),
    so he'll have 3 Ō Wazamono Grade Swords (with his Wadō Ichimonji & Shuusui)

potentional oppononet/wielder: Best FI-swordsman?

What do you guyz think? Will we see him get a Ryō-, Ō- or Saijō Ō Wazamono Grade Sword?
    This should be easy to follow if u link it with FM's post that explains the ranking

I don't see him obtaining a Saijo O Wazamono Grade Sword anytime soon, but a O Wazamono to replace Sandai like you said sounds about right.

you missed some info.
    Tashigi has 2 other Ryo Wazamono grade swords.
    Kashu
    Yamaoroshi
    were taken by her. this does not have much to do with zoro but you left them out.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

She does? I don't remember those, when did she get those? What classes do those swords fall under? So I can edit them onto the other post. So Dct can hopefully copy and paste to the intro post!
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 03-30-2011 at 06:48 PM.

^ Yamaoroshi (formerly belonged to Billy of the Yes Pirates)

& Kashu (formerly belonged to Mr. 11 of the Baroque Works)

like cross said: both are from the 50 Ryo Wazamono rank