Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 215
  1. #31
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,709

    One Piece

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    SIGH context matters it really does. no one doubts the fact that haki is something every one can learn we know that when i say i don't think he has is i mean i do not think he has the ability to use it or that he learned it.
    He has it, everyone does. He used it already during Daz.
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    its just a quicker way of typing it but for some reason people like to take things out of context even if they know exactly what your talking about.
    Out of context? I got 3 motherf*cking translators saying the same sh*t, as well getting translations from people from mangashare. Only thing out of context is you and your idiotic ideology of Zoro getting a specific power to himself.


    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    and croc got hurt by joz not mihawk and when they fought he was clearly all ready wounded and he clearly bloked that hit with his hook on purpose to protect daz and luffy.
    His hook materializes too just like his clothes is the same shit, aren't you the one always spouting this about Oda saying in the SBS that clothes don't matter they all get affected by the powers. Which they clearly do, it's the same as Smokers seastone stick. If Mihawk didn't have haki Croc would had used his Logia abilities to a advantage. What makes you think only Jozu hurt him?

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!


    and 2 mihawk was well acquainted with shanks and the kings crew. he probably knew about buggy's ability 2.
    Garp couldn't remember Buggy and he crossed paths with Roger many times. This isn't valid in two things, gave the first reason the second is even if he used haki it is CLEAR that HAKI DOES NOT MEAN AUTO KILL ON A DF USER. Didn't you read the war arc at all? Whitebeard stabbing Aojiko? Punching Akainu, slicing Kizura? Marco kicking 2 of them and talon slashing Akainu?

    Failed mutineer.

  2. #32
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    it is taking it out of context when you say i mean something that i do not.

    also he blocked the attack with his hock to protect daz and luffy thats why he didn't just let it go though. there is no prof at all that mihawk used haki on croc. and we did not see croc get hurt by mihawk we did see him get hurt by joz and here is proof of that. croc is not more hurt after he fought mihawk than he was B4 he did.

    B4 he went at it with mihawk
    Spoiler!


    i already showed the durring the battle with mihawk

    and after he went at it with mihawk
    Spoiler!


    his injuries are the same through out the battle after jozs hits him with haki. and mihawk from what we see did not.

    and i never said any thing about haki being instant kill now did i. but the argument was used that mihawk has (as in can use since people have a hard time understanding that.) haki because he hurt croc in the war and he didn't joz did.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #33
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    ^ why are so close minded on zoro and mihawk having haki. Zoro is not only aiming to be the strongest swordsman, hes also going to be the first mate of the future pirate king.

    And theres been a ton of points pointing towards both of them having haki already. Face Hakki may be unique now but 100-150 chapters from now everyone is gonna have it.

    Hakki to the new world is like devil fruit powers in the grandline.

  4. #34
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,709

    One Piece

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    it is taking it out of context when you say i mean something that i do not.
    No matter how different you word it,you clearly mean that the manga doesn't say CoA haki is the only way to fight Logia powers. Because your trying to keep a fan fictional theory alive of Zoro getting a different power to fight off logia. So yes again your theory is proven wrong by the manga itself, the definition is the same from all the translators and soon in a couple of months I will be getting the English translated Viz media volume to fully prove it's not off.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    also he blocked the attack with his hock to protect daz and luffy thats why he didn't just let it go though. there is no prof at all that mihawk used haki on croc. and we did not see croc get hurt by mihawk we did see him get hurt by joz and here is proof of that. croc is not more hurt after he fought mihawk than he was B4 he did.
    Hey expert One Piece analyzes why the fuck weren't you able to see the obvious chapter 597? Or that's right because you ignore anything you don't like that collides with your ideas for this Manga that are utterly dumb. Crocodile was shown after the war with many bandages, who's to say Mihawk didn't give him some of those?

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    B4 he went at it with mihawk
    Spoiler!


    i already showed the durring the battle with mihawk

    and after he went at it with mihawk
    Spoiler!


    his injuries are the same through out the battle after jozs hits him with haki. and mihawk from what we see did not.

    and i never said any thing about haki being instant kill now did i. but the argument was used that mihawk has (as in can use since people have a hard time understanding that.) haki because he hurt croc in the war and he didn't joz did.
    Your statements sure as hell don't sound like you even understand this manga. Jozu caught Croc by surprised, Croc caught Mihawk by surprised. Croc as a Logia can easily block and surround Mihawk with ease, but unfortunately for him the worlds strongest swordsmen hone his skills and develop strong haki after many years of training.

    If Shanks can awaken haki on a bitchass Cobi, Mihawk definitely was wielding Haki brawling with Shanks in the pass. Every manga fact leads to Mihawk wielding it, Zoro has it, be stupid if Mihawk couldn't wield it. Some things are just obvious. Along with the fact Rayleigh saying EVERYONE has haki.

    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    ^ why are so close minded on zoro and mihawk having haki. Zoro is not only aiming to be the strongest swordsman, hes also going to be the first mate of the future pirate king.

    And theres been a ton of points pointing towards both of them having haki already. Face Hakki may be unique now but 100-150 chapters from now everyone is gonna have it.

    Hakki to the new world is like devil fruit powers in the grandline.
    He has childish thoughts of it hindering Zoro being less of a badass if he wields haki. Doesn't understand this manga's limits and ways, Oda is giving us a story about simplistic adventure not some power ranger task force bullshit. Sad truth is he doesn't see how much lamer and bad story telling it is for Oda giving Zoro a specific power to himself. It's just strictly fandom at it's worse.

  5. #35
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    it is taking it out of context when you say i mean something that i do not.

    also he blocked the attack with his hock to protect daz and luffy thats why he didn't just let it go though. there is no prof at all that mihawk used haki on croc. and we did not see croc get hurt by mihawk we did see him get hurt by joz and here is proof of that. croc is not more hurt after he fought mihawk than he was B4 he did.

    B4 he went at it with mihawk
    Spoiler!


    i already showed the durring the battle with mihawk

    and after he went at it with mihawk
    Spoiler!


    his injuries are the same through out the battle after jozs hits him with haki. and mihawk from what we see did not.

    and i never said any thing about haki being instant kill now did i. but the argument was used that mihawk has (as in can use since people have a hard time understanding that.) haki because he hurt croc in the war and he didn't joz did.
    okay cross if Vista one of the renowned swordsman and WB commander can have Haki why Not mihawk??the world strongest swordsman

    besides, i guess zoro is the closest one after luffy to awaken them...just because Oda doesn`t show his training it doesn`t mean that he cannot use it.Oda gave to rayleigh the role to explain Haki.if he make mihawk or even Iva to explain it again,is just a waste of time and panel.
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  6. #36
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    AGAIN i never said mihawk could not use it im saying we never saw him use it thats all again i agree when you guys say he probably can use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    ^ why are so close minded on zoro and mihawk having haki. Zoro is not only aiming to be the strongest swordsman, hes also going to be the first mate of the future pirate king.
    well im not, i completely acknowledge that i could be wrong, and i never said mihawk does not have(again the ability to use it.) haki. the whole thing is some one tried to show that we have seen him use it and we have not. he probably does have it i can agree on that. but to say we have seen him use is not accurate.

    and with zoro yeah i again completely acknowledge that i could be wrong. the best piece of evidence and really the only one to show zoro using haki is in arabasta when he dodged the rocks. i still really think that asura and his other abilities are not haki, now thats now to say he can't use haki on top of that but i just don't think so. now im probably going to take a hit on this and im ok with that if i was scared of being wrong i would not be posting here, if i am wrong its just on to the next one.

    but one the croc thing no mihawk did not use haki and joz did.
    joz did not catch him by surprise
    Spoiler!

    and we know that a well developed logia DF losses that weakness of being caught by surprise as we have seen including in the war. when flamingo loped crocs head off or when smoker got cut from behind. so croc was not surprised and it would not matter if he was.

    also croc did surprise mihawk. that means mihawk was not intending to hit croc in the first place. he went after luffy and daz. so he was not aiming at croc, he just jumped in and blocked the attack. so why would mihawk be using haki to fight a logia when there was no logia to fight in till croc surprised him? croc was just solid thats all. and as far as we can tell no additional wounds were added from the time joz hit him to after he was done fighting mihawk.

    no again i never said mihawk can't use haki im saying we just have never seen him use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #37
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    AGAIN i never said mihawk could not use it im saying we never saw him use it thats all again i agree when you guys say he probably can use it.

    well im not, i completely acknowledge that i could be wrong, and i never said mihawk does not have(again the ability to use it.) haki. the whole thing is some one tried to show that we have seen him use it and we have not. he probably does have it i can agree on that. but to say we have seen him use is not accurate.

    and with zoro yeah i again completely acknowledge that i could be wrong. the best piece of evidence and really the only one to show zoro using haki is in arabasta when he dodged the rocks. i still really think that asura and his other abilities are not haki, now thats now to say he can't use haki on top of that but i just don't think so. now im probably going to take a hit on this and im ok with that if i was scared of being wrong i would not be posting here, if i am wrong its just on to the next one.

    but one the croc thing no mihawk did not use haki and joz did.
    joz did not catch him by surprise
    Spoiler!

    and we know that a well developed logia DF losses that weakness of being caught by surprise as we have seen including in the war. when flamingo loped crocs head off or when smoker got cut from behind. so croc was not surprised and it would not matter if he was.

    also croc did surprise mihawk. that means mihawk was not intending to hit croc in the first place. he went after luffy and daz. so he was not aiming at croc, he just jumped in and blocked the attack. so why would mihawk be using haki to fight a logia when there was no logia to fight in till croc surprised him? croc was just solid thats all. and as far as we can tell no additional wounds were added from the time joz hit him to after he was done fighting mihawk.

    no again i never said mihawk can't use haki im saying we just have never seen him use it.
    NO,it`s when he cut daz bonez with his lion song.

    yeah jozu had haki,he make aokiji bleed.but i guess mihawk was not very serious in this war.the only thing serious he does was the world strongest flash.and then Vista blocked him to help luffy.the same with Donfla who look like just playing in the warground.if mihawk go ballistic like akainu everything will be cutted.
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    SIGH context matters it really does. no one doubts the fact that haki is something every one can learn we know that when i say i don't think he has is i mean i do not think he has the ability to use it or that he learned it. its just a quicker way of typing it but for some reason people like to take things out of context even if they know exactly what your talking about.

    and croc got hurt by joz not mihawk and when they fought he was clearly all ready wounded and he clearly bloked that hit with his hook on purpose to protect daz and luffy.

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!


    and 2 mihawk was well acquainted with shanks and the kings crew. he probably knew about buggy's ability 2.
    Mihawk was acquainted with Shanks, but who knows if he was with Buggy. Hell most people barely knew or cared enough about Buggy. It was like Luffy and most of his weak, forgettable enemies, not to mention did you miss how Luffy pulled the "Switch Gomu Gomu no human shield" at the last second. If he was aiming for Luffy, there was no reason to utilize haki, on the 1st 2 swipes, and we have not been shown that he knew Buggy before or knew of Buggy's fruit...

    ^What was that about proof, and assumptions?

  9. #39
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    The words Buggy said afther the "Gomu Gomu no Human Shield" prob shows that they don't really know each other. I believe it was along the lines of "You must be Hawk Eye Mihawk" as if he was questioning it.

    I wouldn't be surprised if Mihawk knew haki. But like I said, I'm hoping that there is a level above for Swordsmen. That "Breath" thing wasn't explained out clearly. Why could he cut only what he wanted, yet do no damage to what he didn't? From what we've seen, Haki CoA creates a layer around the body/weapon, which makes it effective against DF users. If the opposing DF user also has haki COA, the layers of haki will cancel each other out. This is totally different to the concept that Zoro showed.

    As for CoO, it allows the user to predict the moves and intent of objects, but we've only been show it on animate things, that being people and animals. There hasn't been a case where it's shown to observe inanimate things, like rocks or trees or even steel. I mean, what in what way would CoO allow the user to know the composition of the objects? How would observing something allow Zoro to control the sharpness or bluntness of his blade? So basically, this "new power" that Oda seeming can't introduce has actually been introduced already. It won't be a new thing.

  10. #40
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,709

    One Piece

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    The words Buggy said afther the "Gomu Gomu no Human Shield" prob shows that they don't really know each other. I believe it was along the lines of "You must be Hawk Eye Mihawk" as if he was questioning it

    I wouldn't be surprised if Mihawk knew haki. But like I said, I'm hoping that there is a level above for Swordsmen. That "Breath" thing wasn't explained out clearly. Why could he cut only what he wanted, yet do no damage to what he didn't? From what we've seen, Haki CoA creates a layer around the body/weapon, which makes it effective against DF users. If the opposing DF user also has haki COA, the layers of haki will cancel each other out. This is totally different to the concept that Zoro showed.

    As for CoO, it allows the user to predict the moves and intent of objects, but we've only been show it on animate things, that being people and animals. There hasn't been a case where it's shown to observe inanimate things, like rocks or trees or even steel. I mean, what in what way would CoO allow the user to know the composition of the objects? How would observing something allow Zoro to control the sharpness or bluntness of his blade? So basically, this "new power" that Oda seeming can't introduce has actually been introduced already. It won't be a new thing.
    Zoro utilize CoO and CoA during Daz fight, why his "breath" seems so different its because of the fact some other members mention. The uniqueness of haki being used by different people, the variations. It's not even that far off, during Skypiea arc the Priests used CoO like Zoro did in Alabasta. They dodged usopps projectiles, Zoro's long range slashs (which are objects like rocks and trees you mentioned) and not living things attacking. Also for Zoro's scene it was more intimate since he was just learning it and not sure what it was, just remembering the few words his Sensei back at the dojo said. He himself was questioning it even before he attacked it, after he dealt the blow it was his proof. That is why is doesn't seem strange, than again I don't have the Japanese raw of that chapter to get a translation and the only translation for that chapter is the same one used for all the manga sites.



    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    AGAIN i never said mihawk could not use it im saying we never saw him use it thats all again i agree when you guys say he probably can use it.
    AGAIN, your wrong. Here's the obvious reasons why.

    1. Everyone in One Piece has Haki.
    2. It takes great deal of training to wield it.
    3. Who the f*ck do you think Mihawk is?

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well im not, i completely acknowledge that i could be wrong, and i never said mihawk does not have(again the ability to use it.) haki. the whole thing is some one tried to show that we have seen him use it and we have not. he probably does have it i can agree on that. but to say we have seen him use is not accurate.
    You are wrong. Everyone else could be lenient about it, I ain't letting weasel your way out this one or else will be reading this crap forever. It is accurate Oda doesn't need to point out every obvious damn thing on this manga. Do you want it glowing colors in neon lights pointing out Mihawk wields haki? If so than we should probably do that with Luffy saying he's the pirate king too so you don't miss that as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    and with zoro yeah i again completely acknowledge that i could be wrong. the best piece of evidence and really the only one to show zoro using haki is in arabasta when he dodged the rocks. i still really think that asura and his other abilities are not haki, now thats now to say he can't use haki on top of that but i just don't think so. now im probably going to take a hit on this and im ok with that if i was scared of being wrong i would not be posting here, if i am wrong its just on to the next one.
    Again, you are wrong. Asura is Zoro's attack, nothing in this manga said it's a ability or power, strictly fandoming.What about Sanji? His devil kick aye? Oh yeah you don't like him as much as Zoro so of course he doesn't get a specific power. Oh wait Zoro's a swordsmen Sanji isn't! Then Brooke surely must! But Brooke is lame compared to Zoro right so no special power ranger power for him. Guess what the only manga material so far in this manga all points it to be haki more than anything. The only reason you post here because you got trampled by all the other forums which are at a much higher volume of members than mangashare. We really don't want to go another 100-200 chapters of your childish reasons why you think this and that is that. We dealt with all your haki bullsh*t until 597 and you yet still want to continue it. That chapter was LITERALLY the opposite of all the bullsh*t you spouted, is as if the author himself kicked you right in the groin, he should had aim at your head. Not even about proving you wrong, everyone those that on a daily basis. It's about shutting you up about this these dumb ideas.


    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    but one the croc thing no mihawk did not use haki and joz did.
    joz did not catch him by surprise
    Spoiler!

    and we know that a well developed logia DF losses that weakness of being caught by surprise as we have seen including in the war. when flamingo loped crocs head off or when smoker got cut from behind. so croc was not surprised and it would not matter if he was.
    Alright Cross tell me then how did Mihawk fend off Croc? Haki, the only power in this manga to do it. Stated by Rayleigh.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    also croc did surprise mihawk. that means mihawk was not intending to hit croc in the first place. he went after luffy and daz. so he was not aiming at croc, he just jumped in and blocked the attack. so why would mihawk be using haki to fight a logia when there was no logia to fight in till croc surprised him? croc was just solid thats all. and as far as we can tell no additional wounds were added from the time joz hit him to after he was done fighting mihawk.
    Haki isn't just for logia's and we yet to understand how it actually works on a DF users. So stop stating obvious unanswered haki related statements like you don't know that everyone else reading this manga isn't in the same shoes.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    no again i never said mihawk can't use haki im saying we just have never seen him use it.
    your ignorance is so f*cking (#*#&)@@

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •