Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    How strong would I like Zoro to get?
    Strong enough to RoflStomp all 3 admirals at once. Only then would he be worthy of Pirate King's first mate.

i think that would be over kill LOL. nor do i think he will ever be able to take three admirals at once. LOL but i get what you mean that would be epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Strong enough to make White Beard Look like a Joke.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Lolz, well he did ask how strong I wanted Zoro to get. And really, at the war, WB was clearly fighting way below his capabilities. Marco and Jaws were doing better than him. I reckon because of his illness, and the stab wound, he couldn't focus his Haki proper. I mean his a tanker type, so we should have been seeing a lot of CoA, but bar his aggravated attack on Akainu, he didn't injure any of the Admirals. When he tried to use CoC, his illness struck, which makes me believe his illness has lowered his haki quite a bit. I mean when he got angry, he managed to focus enough haki CoA into his fist, and ROFLSTOMPed Akainu just like that, and that was with 2 huge holes (Squadro + Akainu's attacks) and heaps of other wounds as well. I would imagine that had he not been ill, the war would have went the other way. Thus why the Marines need 3 Admirals + 7 Warlords to fight 1 Yonkou.

If Luffy reaches PK level, that would mean he'll reach Rogers level = WB prime level. Since Zoro's power is = Luffy pretty much all the way, Zoro would get to WB level and thus ROFLSlice the Admirals like their nothing.

On a side note, I reckon the Admirals have grown weaker over time. That is the standard for Admirals. I mean they had people like Garp and Sengoku back then (although Garp rejected). Now it's a bunch of dudes who rely on their hax power instead of real skill. I mean Garp at his old age would have taken down Akainu in a heartbeat, had Sengoku not stopped him.

zoro at WB level? i mean do you think silvers was ever at his level? i mean at the end i am sure zoro could fight on par with an admiral or at least close.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wouldn't put it past Rayleigh to have fought on par with WB. I mean during the War, I reckon had Rayleigh and WB clashed, 1 on 1, Rayleigh would have come out on top. While WB has continued to fight over the past 20 years, Rayleigh has remained hidden, and grown rusty, kinda. That and the fact that his body fitness has gone backwards yet still being able to match Kizaru quite easily, shows that he was something else when he was in his prime. And as I said, if Luffy reaches PK level, Zoro can't be too far behind since they've been equal right through the manga.

you see i don't know about that. because even if luffy becomes the strongest pirate alive he may not be as strong as them in there prime. he will probably be close but i am sure you know what i mean. and zoro's drastically different. and i think thats how he looks so close to luffy. because he is such a different fighter. i mean know doubt there is not a huge super gap and i so not think there will be. but i think that luffy and the straw hats will not be a carbon copy of rodger and his crew. i think there will be differences for sure. im sure people are going to take this the wrong way but i hope some one gets what i mean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    luffy will be even stronger than WB and roger and their prime, shounen jump is all about the new each generation surpassing the old. Plus i think that is what shanks believed when he gave him his straw hat, and what rayleigh believed when he trained luffy for 2 years. I do agree luffy will be nothing like roger, the only thing similar between the two is their fearlessness, and probably looks. I do think all of the roger/luffy references are getting kind of lame though.

answering my own question, if by the end of the series zoro can i hit ko someone like akainu, that would be awesome. and zoro needs and eyepatch

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    lol, i bet a lot of new pirates would be terrified

I always wondered if oda named zoro after the spanish swordsman zoro, and does anyone know why zoro's name is zolo in the english manga, thats like the only thing i hate about the one piece english manga + they cut out all the cussing.

Heres another question how strong would you like zoro to get

I think it was both a choice thing, and a preemptive copyright thing. Know the 'l' and 'r' sounds are like interchangeable in Japanese, so they're not really wrong to use it, like how Luffy becomes Ruffy in German. But I actually prefer Zolo, B/c Unless you've got that really good Spanish way of rolling the rrr's sound, (which I absolutely suck at), they sound pretty much exactly the same. Meaning they probably would have run into some copyright issues down the line. And they are on 2 different levels and would prefer to remember each separately and distinctly.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    If Luffy reaches PK level, that would mean he'll reach Rogers level = WB prime level. Since Zoro's power is = Luffy pretty much all the way, Zoro would get to WB level and thus ROFLSlice the Admirals like their nothing.

On a side note, I reckon the Admirals have grown weaker over time. That is the standard for Admirals. I mean they had people like Garp and Sengoku back then (although Garp rejected). Now it's a bunch of dudes who rely on their hax power instead of real skill. I mean Garp at his old age would have taken down Akainu in a heartbeat, had Sengoku not stopped him.
    I wouldn't put it past Rayleigh to have fought on par with WB. I mean during the War, I reckon had Rayleigh and WB clashed, 1 on 1, Rayleigh would have come out on top. While WB has continued to fight over the past 20 years, Rayleigh has remained hidden, and grown rusty, kinda. That and the fact that his body fitness has gone backwards yet still being able to match Kizaru quite easily, shows that he was something else when he was in his prime. And as I said, if Luffy reaches PK level, Zoro can't be too far behind since they've been equal right through the manga.
    Well, Mihawk also clearly stated how much harder a goal PK is than World's Greatest Swordsman, and that Luffy would have to become stronger than him. I'm guessing just by the fact that he said it that he didn't mean just a "smidge" stronger. Thus setting up for a suitable power gap between Luffy and Zolo.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    you see i don't know about that. because even if luffy becomes the strongest pirate alive he may not be as strong as them in there prime. he will probably be close but i am sure you know what i mean. and zoro's drastically different. and i think thats how he looks so close to luffy. because he is such a different fighter. i mean know doubt there is not a huge super gap and i so not think there will be. but i think that luffy and the straw hats will not be a carbon copy of rodger and his crew. i think there will be differences for sure. im sure people are going to take this the wrong way but i hope some one gets what i mean.
    Nope, you didn't complete the thoughts in a sentence before going into another thought, in the same sentence. Totally didn't understand your point. But I did see you thought it was possible they might never reach the former generations level of strength. Think They would have to be much stronger, With the introduction of BB's unique 2 fruit alone. Not to mention that agreed with Dct21, the next generation tends to do things faster and better than older generations in manga, and Luffy has already shown this quality just in how young he is now, and how young he'll probably be around the time he becomes PK.

But while they may gain greater power, I think when it comes to Luffy especially, it will once again be more like sacrificing health for that greater power, and thus even stronger than most, it will never be that easy. In that respects, I suppose, that it's easier for Zolo and harder for Luffy, they might be considered equals.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

I wouldn't put it past Rayleigh to have fought on par with WB. I mean during the War, I reckon had Rayleigh and WB clashed, 1 on 1, Rayleigh would have come out on top. While WB has continued to fight over the past 20 years, Rayleigh has remained hidden, and grown rusty, kinda. That and the fact that his body fitness has gone backwards yet still being able to match Kizaru quite easily, shows that he was something else when he was in his prime..
    +1 , Rayleigh most have been a fucking beast, and the nickname the Dark King really confirms that lol ^^