Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Meh, Zoro will just use his eye to help him excape. I mean it's closed for a reason. Maybe when he opens it, it cuts everything he see's, lolz.
    I like this idea. Wait, I do remember another character like that....someone who reads a lot of pervy books during fights and covers his face..
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

LOL i really hope zoros eye is just an injured eye. i mean i would rather it just be fixed by chopper and franky at some point and get a quick back story about it and leave it at that.

but we all just assume mihawk cut zoros eye but what if some one else did it? like mihawk probably does not stay in one place a lot so he could have been traveling with mihawk and got it from some one else. i mean it was probably mihawk but its also possible that some one else caused it to. im just tossing the idea out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all we know he might get totally blind at some point, which will eventiually highten his other senses so much that he becomes as badass as can be... like in that chinese movie I once saw with that unbeatable blind swordsman.
    (Not that I think it'll happen, but since we're tossing Ideas out there...)

well he could always loose the other eye lol.
    but yeah i mean i was just going off of he might have been traveling with mihawk while training.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah i would find that funny. they toss them in there and 5 minutes later he just pops the door open and says well lets go. but if you do not thats your opinion and i respect that.
    Clearly that wasn't what you originally said and it was a waste of time even asking about it.

I do think Zoro still got his other eye. Opening it will be like his gear third. Putting his bandana on his head is his gear second.

sig made by me

I do think Zoro still got his other eye. Opening it will be like his gear third. Putting his bandana on his head is his gear second.
    IDK man i mean its definitely a possibility but i mean the first thing you think of when you say some one opens his injured eye when he gets serious is kakashi. i mean the haters would come out of the wood work on that one. i do not like the idea but it could happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    IDK man i mean its definitely a possibility but i mean the first thing you think of when you say some one opens his injured eye when he gets serious is kakashi. i mean the haters would come out of the wood work on that one. i do not like the idea but it could happen.
    Unless there's blood dripping out, lolz. I like the idea of him travelling with Mihawk and getting it from someone else then having a rematch in the future. But thats a bit like Shanks. Besides, Mihawk is his ultimate goal. I don't see Zoro happily following him like an underling, maybe if someone, e.g Vista went to challenge Mihawk, and Zoro was sent in his place or as opening act sort of thing. From what we know, none of the others travelled from the islands they were sent to during the Time Skip, this would make Zoro the odd one out.

brook traveled around and namis island was moving the whole time. so zoro would not really be the odd man out. but i mean IDK i just do not like the idea of his eye being any thing but a plain injury with a cool little back story. also i still place my bets on his eye being fixed at some point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ if it needs fixing in the first place. (& I don't really mind if it's an actiul blind eye tbf)
    Though It'd be cool if he went 1st bandana & then 2 eyes when he's about to get completely serious :p
    But yeah, I also think Zoro's (& mihawk) haven' always stayed on that island for 2 years, training day in, day out.
    Anyway we'll have to wait for the back-ground story (perhaps it also shows why zoro got that 40 mil bunty-raise)