Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    here is where she takes her sword from MR.11
    and

and the other was just mentioned some where i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Yamaoroshi was introduced in the Loguetown arc novel,
    which is a "novelization" of Oda's intended story element for the Loguetown arc (used in the anime as a filler)

I don't think it's mentioned in th manga itself

true but if i remember correctly the novel is considered cannon. more or less lol. i think its just considered not shown? not sure though at least some parts. i mean i thinks its a gray area. because they based the filler off of it the filler is not 100 % accurate to the novel either.
    Last edited by cross777; 04-01-2011 at 12:49 AM.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Really? How did you get to that? They were much weaker than Jimbe before. Now, especially underwater, I still reckon they'll be fairly even.
    Guess I'm jumping the gun too soon, just have to wait to give that assessment much later in this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    which is a "novelization" of Oda's intended story element for the Loguetown arc (used in the anime as a filler)

And that explains why I don't remember that sword.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post

Its not really filler than if oda meant for it to be in the manga, he probably did it that way because of time restraints.

I don't think anyone mentioned this but how is zoro (and sanji) basically running in water.

Is it hakki, or is it a technique similar to cp9's moon walk, or maybe Hodi is just slow

Im still interested in that octupus Hyozu i think his name is, i wonder if zoro is gonna fight him also

well we really did not see how zoro moved in water and there is really nothing to say its haki with either of them. so on zoro i do not know how he did it. but with sanji i think its based off of what he saw when they fought CP9. or at least something similar to that the he learned from the okamas.

with zoro idk maybe it is just his incredible strength but who knows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, we really know nothing much about Sanji and Zoro's new abilities. I mean Zoro's could be mearly strength. Who knows, maybe a way of training Zoro went through was underwater combat?

As for Zoro fighting the fish guy, well that seems like a given, as Van Derkmen and Hodi prove to be as much trouble as Caribou, which is not much. There will definitely be a stronger adversary for both of them. Especially since Jimbei is now on their side and Franky still has a Nuke up his sleeve.

franky and a nuke LOL you know what i would not be shocked if he at least had something as strong as what croc set of in arabasta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What the hell are you talking about? This is the Character Zoro thread. Stay on topic rather not see this thread end up like all the other ones.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    yes, speaking of zoro i wonder what happened to him. if they put him in a steel jail, he could escape easily, i just don't like how that last scene ended him, they couldn't give him an air bubble or anything
    Last edited by dct21; 04-10-2011 at 03:47 AM.