Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    At first I really didn't like Lucys character, I thought she would be a typical female backup type who was weak and emotional, but she really isn't. Im really liking her the most right now, shes my favorite female of the series and probably my favorite character overall, close with Happy and Gildartz.

Mission accomplished for GH, I don't see they being stopped at this point already, now all they have to do is escape. FT is too damaged and needs to tend to the wounded before following them. Im betting that all the GH kin were "playing" around with FT and weren't really beaten up that bad, will get up and zoom off to the ship swearing to have a rematch again one day, etc. etc...

Id like to find out where Mest is though, he could change this whole war up with a quick teleport, steal back Zeref and teleport to a different location.
    A pie in the sky?

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Such a funny chapter! I really liked it and it was a creative way for Natsu to "win" but not by personally fighting, Lucy earns this win I feel! But either way it was a good chapter, Im excited for next week, sounds like the chapter is going to be about Lluvia and maybe showcasing her strength as an S class mage. Kain, while having strong magic and being extremely cruel was too overconfident and deserved that loss. I kinda thought he was stronger than that but I guess not lol.

And to everyone who "called it" for Ultear digging out with Zeref, Im pretty sure everyone came to that same conclusion a chapter or more ago...wasn't much of a prediction.
    Cant help but feel that this is aimed at me. I just wanted to do a "cross177".

Front page that's a massive sword erza has in her room and is she a Kuma fan?

This chapter was so funny man, just when I thought I had a glimpse of Lucy's left tit Natsu get the best look. Happy is hilarious has to be the funniest character in this manga imo.

Also like how this battle was half gag half serious to still some what show the strength of the 7 kin. Nice way to give Lucy a win over 1 of the 7 I think.

For second I thought Lucy was going get killed and or seriously hurt to become the individual Charlie saw in her vague future image. When he held her hair up on page 14 she almost looked like Mirajane.

The finishing blow dealt with teamwork of the 3 good way to end it.

Calling it now next chapter is Juvia!

So that's what Lucy fire is!! I knew this would be funny fight but never expected to be this over the top. Though I feel that this fight ain't over, I mean Kain could have used his own doll to make his body stronger for defence but the title of next chap suggest otherwise. Overall, hilarious chap, really liked it.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Cant help but feel that this is aimed at me. I just wanted to do a "cross177".
    lol just a little but your not where near his level of "ownership" of all that is obvious lol. Liked the rest of your post though!

If you think about it, Kain's power is pretty awesome if he used it in other ways, like adding wings or making it electrified or something other than normal. He could be your worst enemy easily, but I think I like clumsy Kain better. Him and RustyRose (if his is really the power to create anything from his imagination) they would be impossible to beat if they were serious.

Id like for Makarov to be healed and have a 1 on 1 with Hades again, I need closure on this fight before they leave the island :(
    A pie in the sky?

^Yeah their powers are really hax so Mashima had to dumb them down a bit.

Round 2? Why? You want Hades to actually kill Makarov this time?

sig made by me

The reason why Cana wants to become an s-class mage wasn't fully revealed yet, right? Anyway, as what I've read read it has to with a love confession or something. Is the guy she's referring to Macau, the one who uses purple flame? It's in her info.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

I don't think so. He has a kid and probably a wife(maybe not, at least there is a woman somewhere). Also, why would she need to be a S-class mage to do that? He isn't even one himself.
    Last edited by Ultraviolet; 03-24-2011 at 05:18 PM.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Love it, 'nuff said.

I'm too tired to think of anything today so ya.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^Yeah their powers are really hax so Mashima had to dumb them down a bit.

Round 2? Why? You want Hades to actually kill Makarov this time?
    Maybe not be killed, but I want to see him overcome his feelings for Hades and fight him seriously, I still feel he got caught off guard and maybe was holding on to some feelings of admiration for him. Multiple magic using fight between 2 guild masters who are as strong as the 10 holy saint wizard guys would be an epic fight, would be like a foreshadow of what is to come fro Natsu hopefully.

I think Cana made a promise to a friend who perhaps died to become an S class or maybe she needs the classification to complete something and I also think its tied to her drinking, like she is drinking because it was a habit of a close friend of hers (not unlike Shikamaru when Asuma died and he took up smoking till he beat his masters killer...)
    A pie in the sky?