Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar

Fairy Taili 227 Discussion/ 228 Predictions

Last edited by dct21; 03-23-2011 at 03:31 AM.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    HAHAHA this chapter was too good. Ultra Lucy may be my new favourite character . Natsu touching lucys ass was hilarious.

Told you Ultear would take Zeref and run.

Looks like we will get some juvia action next week

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    The idea of the doll is quite funny but it was to much comedy for my taste, hoped for a more serious fight here (=...

Hilarious chapter .

great chapter lucy FIRE LOL i have a feeling next chapter we might see erza and juvia next chapter i am really pumped to see that fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Words cannot express how much I loved this chapter.

Natsu proving that being an oblivious idiot entails more action with women than any other, along with groping his teammate and making her move in ways she never thought possible. Happy is the broest cat ever, and Kain while tough couldn't stand up to Lucy's Fire any day of the week. I have no idea how that worked so I am assuming a wizard did it.

He got what was coming to him, a serious battle wouldn't have suited Kain's character so I'm happy Mashima decided to give us one hilarious over the top fight instead. Lucy just took down a kin OH YEAH!

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Fire Lucy, like literally lol. Happy's such an alley cat making lucy smother natsu in her wonderful valleys.

lol at Natsu thinking joints are something to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Words cannot express how much I loved this chapter.
    Natsu proving that being an oblivious idiot entails more action with women than any other, along with groping his teammate and making her move in ways she never thought possible.
    Happy is the broest cat ever, and Kain while tough couldn't stand up to Lucy's Fire any day of the week. I have no idea how that worked so I am assuming a wizard did it.
    Man, do you type he truth. Him and Luffy are golden. Explains Grey also. It's amazing how Happy and Natsu seem to share 1 mind.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    The idea of the doll is quite funny but it was to much comedy for my taste, hoped for a more serious fight here (=...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    He got what was coming to him, a serious battle wouldn't have suited Kain's character so I'm happy Mashima decided to give us one hilarious over the top fight instead. Lucy just took down a kin OH YEAH!
    Felt like In your Head at first but by the end agree with Trilight.

Such a funny chapter! I really liked it and it was a creative way for Natsu to "win" but not by personally fighting, Lucy earns this win I feel! But either way it was a good chapter, Im excited for next week, sounds like the chapter is going to be about Lluvia and maybe showcasing her strength as an S class mage. Kain, while having strong magic and being extremely cruel was too overconfident and deserved that loss. I kinda thought he was stronger than that but I guess not lol.

And to everyone who "called it" for Ultear digging out with Zeref, Im pretty sure everyone came to that same conclusion a chapter or more ago...wasn't much of a prediction.
    A pie in the sky?

Great chapter.

Lucy: Natsu do you know what joints are
    Natsu: What are those? They sound tasty

Favorite lines in the chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,