Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    the best part of the chapter...??? because it shows our hero becoming a weakling,or it means tesla will get a similar treatement once ichigo is back on his feet...in both cases it s very good

Hi i'm new to the forum but I have a theory/question. Since Nel said she went from human to hollaw to arrancar dose that mean that chad is going through the same thing. It has been stated that chads powers are more akin to a hollows. Could this mean we have a soon to be arrancar chad on our hands?

Chad is a human with hollow powers.

A lot different than being a hollow.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunky_kid View Post
    Just a note, why would kubo make nell own noitora at the start.. it couldn't have been coz noitora was shocked but it makes no sense now nell is getting owned.. oh well. And who is tesla kidding with kicking ichigo, no right no right
    If by owning you mean a cut then a blast then sure he was getting owned. I also don't see the Nell getting owned going on either she's just currently weaker and on the defensive. She has yet to even be cut.

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer
    the best part of the chapter...??? because it shows our hero becoming a weakling,or it means tesla will get a similar treatement once ichigo is back on his feet...in both cases it s very good
    I'm gonna go with because Ichigo is being treated like the trash he is. I'm glad villains are actually showing Ichigo how much he sucks.

Yeah me too, Ichigo is too arrogant in the way that he thinks only he is strong enough to protect the world and all his friends from the uber strong people. The thing is that he is really strong but there are just as or even stronger people out there tha could help him but he just doesn't want to accept their help cause hes too pig headed.

Also about that Chad becoming an arrancar theory, its actually pretty interesting if he some how actually is able to bring about a mask and can change into a hollow when he wants. Arrancar are way cooler than Vizards in my opinion but I just don't see how he will be able to bring out his mask unless he dies this time...which I dont want him to do :'(
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeurtno View Post
    Hi i'm new to the forum but I have a theory/question. Since Nel said she went from human to hollaw to arrancar dose that mean that chad is going through the same thing. It has been stated that chads powers are more akin to a hollows. Could this mean we have a soon to be arrancar chad on our hands?
    i like this theory alot I think you should make a thread

i wonder if nell's 2 sidekick are strong as well... hmmmmm..

well, the battle ain't finish yet... we still have to see the real power of nell ayt? so until then, just read and enjoy.

as with chad... i do like ur theory mikeurtno. but he needs to die in the process :(

Absolutely Evil Villain The Blacknoah's Avatar
    Message from the Blacknoah:

After reading this chapter, I am now convinced: Nnoi must be seriously pwned. I don't care if it'll be done by the hands of Nell or anyone in Hueco Mundo (but Nell gets my vote). Just get this loser's buttocks handed to him. His beliefs are as worthless as trash.

62 billion Belli to the Bleach character who will pwn his backstabbing ass!!!
    Repeat this after me: I will never take on a god AGAIN! -Omega Rugal KOF '98