Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    just a guess, but i think an Espeda's weakness is their hollow masks (just like Ichigo). once their masks break they become weaker so when Noitra attacked Nel he aimed her head and mask for the double damage (lol).

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    this clears something...halibel is #7,since she is the only female espada and noitora is #5,if she was #1,2 or 3,she would have had her story with noitorra(logically)
    This theory is discussed in another thread but even by logic it fails due to our lack of information. We dont know if Halibel was a espada back then, because of this point alone the logic fails.
    Last edited by luimac; 10-06-2007 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

These fights really do need to finish up soon, but it's going to be interesting to see what Ichigo is going to do.

luimac...the logic i am refering to is not the logic we know,it s the logic according to noitra(the fact that he doesn't bear the existence of a female highly ranked than him)...if we look at it from this angle,no matter what kind of past halibel or noitra had,the conclusion remains logically correct...all we need is a confirmation in the manga,WAIT AND SEE

just a guess, but i think an Espeda's weakness is their hollow masks (just like Ichigo). once their masks break they become weaker so when Noitra attacked Nel he aimed her head and mask for the double damage (lol).
    Well duh.

We've only known that hollow's main weak point was attacking their masks since like, the first chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Well duh.

We've only known that hollow's main weak point was attacking their masks since like, the first chapter.
    Exactly, I was about to post something saying the same but you were faster ^_^

It's okay.. I'll finish this right away.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    I'm not quite sure they say it's a weak point (I can't confirm right now) but I think that Rukia says that shinigamis kill hollows in one strike on their mask so that they can't see the person they once were.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

"Sneaking up from behind and killing it in one blow is the basics against a hollow, right.. That's to protect agaisnt being damaged. But there's alos one more important reason..
    To kill them in one hit, to avoid seeing the hollows identity."

Yes, I'm pretty sure they do not mention that: "HOLLOWS WEAK POINT IS IT'S MASK, GO FOR IT!" but here's how I understood it..
    Since everyone aim for the head, and usually kills it in one hit if the cut is strong enough, thus making it a weak point for the hollows.

It's okay.. I'll finish this right away.

Just a note, why would kubo make nell own noitora at the start.. it couldn't have been coz noitora was shocked but it makes no sense now nell is getting owned.. oh well. And who is tesla kidding with kicking ichigo, no right no right
    Last edited by Spunky_kid; 10-07-2007 at 12:06 PM.

Tesla kicking Ichigo in the face was the best part of the whole chapter.