Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hmmmm, seems that Nell's friends aren't average either, I have a feeling they will be of some use to Renji and Ishida. But overall that chapter was average at best. It seems that Arrancar CAN get stronger over time, as seen with Noitora's extra blades on his... what ever you would call it. Assuming that it's the sealed form of their power a extra chunk would mean a extra chunk of reiatsu and power.

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanubei View Post
    Good chapter. I found the Tesla kicking Ichigo flying scene hilarious. Szayel looked like he had just got out of bed in the flashback, look how messy his hair is. I'm also wondering what Szayel's rank was back then, was he not even an Espada but merely a Numero? I was pretty sure a few chapters back that Nel would win, but not kill Nnoitra. And help the rest escape from Hueco Mundo, now I think Nel is going to lose.

Surprise or not, Nel doesn't seem so strong. Should the mere 8th Espada be able to damage the 3rd. Her hierro should have rendered Nnoitra's surprise attack completely useless, so the gap in strength can't possibly have been so big.
    well, all things considered, nel was number 3 and he's 5, right? that's a two number difference just like ulquiorra and grimmjaw, yet when grimmjaw sent him to that other dimension it was on the same level of sneaky attack as getting your mask cut when distracted.

this chapter puts me on noitara's side all of a sudden for the simple reason that...he has a purpose. he may have cheated to buy himself time, but he's been working to get stronger just so he can prove the point that there's no difference in strength between fighters, just experience, and i gotta say, that's a nice resolve to have.
    Last edited by roguej2; 10-06-2007 at 01:20 AM.

This chapter was a complete bore for me.

Yet another long drawn out hueco mundo fight. Frankly I am weary of it and I just want Ichigo, Orihime, Renji, and Ishida to go home already.

I suppose if somehow, someone defeats "thin-face" Noitra, then another, meaner Espada will show up and fight (yawn!). Come to think of it, why should/would Aizen let them escape at all, with or without (his new prize toy) Orihime, (I wouldn't)?

When is Ulquoira coming back? He should have freed himself by now...and maybe he has already freed himself and he is now standing next to Aizen and Gin watching Ichigo and Nell on Hueco Mundo Sadist TV.

By the way where is Tousen, what's he been doing all this time>

Noitora should hurry up and kill nell its about time she dies
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

I find it impressive that Nnoitra was number 8 years ago, years before Aizen got his hands on the hougyaku, and now Nnoitra has managed to become number 5, even with the new hougyaku-ed arrancar arriving.

Although, after he started talking about his hatred of woman who are stronger than men, I really hope he does beat Nel, just so in the winter war Yorouchi will get a chance to kick his arse Now thats a fight I'd love to see.

Kinda weird that surprise attack from #8 would work against #3. >_>

What did szael do,another sick analyse and suppression of nel abilities...maybe that's how she wasn't able to dodge in time.I wonder how he does this,i can only think about a well studied modification of the surrounding air pressure and spirit particles.

But let's look at the bright side,nell is about to get her ass kicked,ichigo is in deep sh*t(it's about time his hollow shows us what he meant with his last words after the fight over the throne ;-) ),noitora's philosophy is sick,and we still have no clue about what urahara is preparing (maybe we'll se his bankai)...

for the next chapter,i think we'll see the outcome of renji,ishida and #8's fight

I think he had nothing to do with Nel abilities.. but the beating and forceful transformation of Nel's subordinates. Which due to the shock made her lower her guard and get pwned.... I seriously didnt see a surprise attack... except for what I just mentioned. I thought he hit her on the head while she was not looking or something.

I actually enjoyed this chapter alot. Explains how Nel's hollow mask was cracked and the plot to exile her from Las Noches, and how the 8th Espada was in an alliance with Noitra all along. Shows that there is another deep plot being nurtured underneath Aizen's nose.

I'm sure Nel will find a source of inner strength deep down, using her feelings for Ichigo, and do some form of a suicide ultimate attack to kill Noitra ala DBZ style. Be a shame to see her go out this way, as she's really the only female character that has been pretty badass (even if she's only been in a few chapters thus far.)

Also, I'm curious on how the Renji / Ishida fight is going to turn out. Hope Pesche and Dondo turn into arrancar form and beat the crap out of the 8th Espada. Wouldn't surprise me if Ishida lost another organ though, like one of his kidneys.

this clears something...halibel is #7,since she is the only female espada and noitora is #5,if she was #1,2 or 3,she would have had her story with noitorra(logically)

Nell : we evolved from human to hollow,and becoming arrancar we regained consciousness...i hope she is aware that she is talking about her self only because so far i ve seen only murderers and killing machines among the arrancar...Since there are some of the espanda that have not been presented yet, perhaps some of them kept the killing instinct,while others REgained consciousness...!!

In page 15(which starts with Nell: you forcefully...) noitora disappears before her eyes and hits her from behing(back stabing dog)...pech and chakka's faces are not shown,guess because they aren't a joyful scene ...
    Last edited by mgsplayer; 10-06-2007 at 05:04 AM.