Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Sex on Fire Flare Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,266
    All I'm hoping for is steve blum as the green goblin.
    His job in the spectacular spiderman was just above the epic-scale.
    (equal to hamill's joker)

  2. #12
    Gokai Change! Chris200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,178
    I wonder if Peter dying recently in the Ultimate Universe is going to have an effect on viewers for this show

    Btw Comic Con will show some news about this

    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

  3. #13
    Sex on Fire Flare Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,266
    seems like the peeps on here forgot about this show.
    there should be about 4 episodes of this atm.
    I'm now watching the first ep. :d

  4. #14
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    its really good. i mean drake bell is killing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #15
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    I like the show but it's a little bit to comedic for me.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  6. #16
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I like the show but it's a little bit to comedic for me.
    Really ? I actually like it. It reminds me how cynic and joke shooting Spidy was at the beginning of the first (?) cartoon, but soon lost it and got more solemn.

    Beside, isn't it awesome how Stan Lee appears in each episode (normally he appears in only one episode) ?

    Spiderman was always about super human strength, supreme instincts and brains. Giving him the position of a leader is a good way to flesh him out.

    EPISODE 8: BACK IN BLACK



  7. #17
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Really ? I actually like it. It reminds me how cynic and joke shooting Spidy was at the beginning of the first (?) cartoon, but soon lost it and got more solemn.

    Beside, isn't it awesome how Stan Lee appears in each episode (normally he appears in only one episode) ?

    Spiderman was always about super human strength, supreme instincts and brains. Giving him the position of a leader is a good way to flesh him out.

    EPISODE 8: BACK IN BLACK

    Yeah man, I mean I know they what to show the lighter side of Peter Parker/Spider-Man but tone down the comedic stuff just a little. Not going to lie to you though some of the jokes are funny.

    My favorite episode so far are the 2 Venom episodes, The Doctor Doom episode, and the Hulk one.

    Yeah whenever Stan Lee shows up in an episode its always good.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  8. #18
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Yeah man, I mean I know they what to show the lighter side of Peter Parker/Spider-Man but tone down the comedic stuff just a little. Not going to lie to you though some of the jokes are funny.

    My favorite episode so far are the 2 Venom episodes, The Doctor Doom episode, and the Hulk one.

    Yeah whenever Stan Lee shows up in an episode its always good.
    well i mean they have to have it geared towards kids to a point. i mean they can't go to dark in till season two. remember bat man beyond. it had not where near this much comic relief in it but it got much darker in season two .
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #19
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,791
    Is it me, or have they axed this show ? Or is it on hiatus ?



  10. #20
    Sex on Fire Flare Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,266
    there is just a month inbetween the 9th and 10th ep,
    & ep 9 was really funny imho. Thor had me laughing quite a few times xD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •