Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ultimate Spider-Man

We are getting another Spidey show after Spectacular got cancelled, He is supposed to be based off his Ultimate Side not sure how its going to be. Here's a little sneak peek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBZCxRi_9qs

It looks great so far, Spidey's voice is ok. He is being voiced by the guy who played Chris's nerdy friend in Everybody Hates Chris. JK Simmons is voicing Jonah and we have Ultimate Nick Fury in here.

2012 will not come faster

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Its a shame Spectacular Spiderman was canceled, probably the best Marvel animated series since the Spidey 90s animation which I grew up with and fondly remember. I am going to miss Josh voicing Spidey considering he did such an amazing job but Vincent Martella is as good a replacement as anybody else.

He has lots of experience voice acting from his role as Phineas on Disney, and he was probably one of the overall best voice actors in Final Fantasy XIII as Hope. He put a lot of emotion into that role so I'm happy he got the part.

The animation looks really good and here's hoping for the same level of grade A storytelling we got from Spectacular. The SHIELD connection is a breath of fresh air for a Spidey show storyline so I can't wait for it to air.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Its a shame Spectacular Spiderman was canceled, probably the best Marvel animated series since the Spidey 90s animation which I grew up with and fondly remember.
    Sooooo true...

The animation looks really good and here's hoping for the same level of grade A storytelling we got from Spectacular. The SHIELD connection is a breath of fresh air for a Spidey show storyline so I can't wait for it to air.
    Idem dito

WOW!
    Thanks for sharing nice link. I really like it.

Its a shame Spectacular Spiderman was canceled, probably the best Marvel animated series since the Spidey 90s animation which I grew up with and fondly remember. I am going to miss Josh voicing Spidey considering he did such an amazing job but Vincent Martella is as good a replacement as anybody else.

He has lots of experience voice acting from his role as Phineas on Disney, and he was probably one of the overall best voice actors in Final Fantasy XIII as Hope. He put a lot of emotion into that role so I'm happy he got the part.

Agreed with Flare Blitz.
    Oh, he's Phineas. Man disney really is loyal to their stars. Still might seem a little too odd for PP but it makes sense I guess. On the last seasons of Everybody hates Chris his voice going every which way, guess he's over that now.
    Never saw FF XIII, wait he played a girl? Gonna have to put my faith with you guys on the voice-over abilities.

The clip never played for me, marvel had it removed for licensing reasons(, so I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about, if not I apologize), but with S-M TAS from before SHIELD was all up and through it towards the last season. I mean their helicarrier alone could've got credit as the guest stars. Unless you mean like a black Nick Fury, not sure what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Agreed with Flare Blitz.
    Oh, he's Phineas. Man disney really is loyal to their stars. Still might seem a little too odd for PP but it makes sense I guess. On the last seasons of Everybody hates Chris his voice going every which way, guess he's over that now.
    Never saw FF XIII, wait he played a girl? Gonna have to put my faith with you guys on the voice-over abilities.

The clip never played for me, marvel had it removed for licensing reasons(, so I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about, if not I apologize), but with S-M TAS from before SHIELD was all up and through it towards the last season. I mean their helicarrier alone could've got credit as the guest stars. Unless you mean like a black Nick Fury, not sure what you mean.
    Um SCarred Luffy (SCluffy for short) Final Fantasy XIII was a video game on PS3 and Xbox 360 and Martella played a boy, despite the girly sounding name. Trust me, he was one of the best voice actors in the game alongside Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, and Ali Hillis. To be honest the whole cast was great but all the aforementioned voice talents had a lot of experience.

The quality isn't as good but here's the trailer. I know Shield was involved with the 90's series, but to my knowledge Spidey has never directly worked under them in any animation. That's why I said it was breath of fresh air and something to be excited about. Also Nick Fury hardly gets the time to shine so I'm excited to see his relationship with everybody's favorite webhead and his contribution to the story overall.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Wow, really did suit him. When Chris200 said based more on the Ultimate side, I expected something different, but it does look like the best balance between the the 90's series, spectacular S-M, and the short-lived MTV S-M series.
    Should be a really good show, and amazing detail in the animation.
    Still hate when things are left unfinished, like who was really the 1st Green goblin in the Spectacular S-M series. An they definitely had some killer fights like the 4-way fight @ the opera.

well it does look cool im glad we get an ultimate universe show this time this looks cool
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ Wait, is it a movie or a television show?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Banned
    Spider man is all time favorite movie..... Really entertaining and full of Exciting movie...
    Me & my friends loved to watched this movie again and again...