Hybrid View

AT&T Buys T-Mobile

http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/20/a...tsche-telekom/

Im So pissed about this, AT&T got worst phone service of 2010 and they arent doing any better in 2011....Im a T-Mobile customer so this is going to affect me and I was thinking about getting the MyTouch 4G...Maybe I should switch to Verizon

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

HAHAHA! Your tight !!!!

Verizon has the best service imo, but they sure are expensive as hell. Like you can't have any cheap plans with them. Although I hear deals if you have Fios (cable/internet/phone) with them it cheapens your cell bill.

I rock metro pcs phone, it's like well-fare cell phone company.

Whats going to happen to the t-mobile girl? It is sad news indeed.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/20/a...tsche-telekom/

Im So pissed about this, AT&T got worst phone service of 2010 and they arent doing any better in 2011....Im a T-Mobile customer so this is going to affect me and I was thinking about getting the MyTouch 4G...Maybe I should switch to Verizon
    well? the thing is they probably bought it to improve their own service. there might be some changes but for the most part i do not think your service would change that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

T-Mobile girl! :(

I guess it's back to that Verizon bastard.

Am an At&T customer (cell/home phone/internet service), yeah AT&T does screw you over sometimes but they are ok. Let's hope that with them acquiring T-Mobile they become a little bit better. But I do think this is a way to get more customers than Verizon though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Hmmm...this sounds so familiar. The two big competitors in my country, have also struck a deal and that's creating quite a stir too. My network has a roaming agreement with T-Mobile and it is the preferred network to roam on by quite a few when they travel to the states. Hmmm....
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21