Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Warplanes hit Libyan

After the no fly zone in Libyan, Obama decided to help the rebel forces and send in missiles to bomb them. Next war happening?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/ts_nm/us_libya

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Retired Administrator
    Libya will crumble. They were having issues quashing a civil war before the USA shot in 60 million dollars of missiles and the French started blowing up jets and tanks.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

It is said that the attack aims to cut Gadhafi's supply lines. The French are also involved in the attacks.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Yup the French and British are taking the lead this time. In fact all middle eastern countries seem to be rioting. Did you guys hear the theory that it is because of facebook and twitter?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

^ It's not a theory it's true. The Libya government stole millions of dollars from the people. The UN gave them millions to help its people and they didn't use hardly a ounce of it for it. It was leaked on wiki than leaked on facebook and twitter. They cut off all the internet in Libya because of it IRRC.

My theory is the UN figured it out and they themselves leaked it on purpose so they can crumble this corrupted government. As for the middle east rioting I don't think its against us, they actually applauding us helping the civilians against the corrupted government. Although that was last I heard, reading this link seems like Libya is BS'ing the outcome of it to the middle east saying we're murdering the civilians too.

Also seems we are taking out their anti air before anything.

I'm afraid they interfered just because of oil like what they did in Iraq.

Rinnegan testicles.
    Funny how Europe was whining when Bush went to Afganishtan and Iraq, but now they do the exact same thing. Hypocrites, much.
    Only thing they want is the fucking oil. First lets bomb shit load of people to death, have a chaos and then let Al Qaeda and Islam fundamentalists take over. Good job breaking it, hero.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    As for the middle east rioting I don't think its against us, they actually applauding us helping the civilians against the corrupted government.
    Don't get you hopes up. In the end Osama and his cronies use the commotion to call west murderers and the east goes with it. West just pissed themselves even more in muslim eyes than before.
    Jiraya the legendary Frog Hermit had Rinnegan. Both Rinnegan balls were inside of Jiraya's testicles and his real testicles were in his eye sockets making him only see boobs and pussy and giving him the tenacity to chase after every skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    ^ It's not a theory it's true. The Libya government stole millions of dollars from the people. The UN gave them millions to help its people and they didn't use hardly a ounce of it for it. It was leaked on wiki than leaked on facebook and twitter. They cut off all the internet in Libya because of it IRRC.

My theory is the UN figured it out and they themselves leaked it on purpose so they can crumble this corrupted government. As for the middle east rioting I don't think its against us, they actually applauding us helping the civilians against the corrupted government. Although that was last I heard, reading this link seems like Libya is BS'ing the outcome of it to the middle east saying we're murdering the civilians too.

Also seems we are taking out their anti air before anything.
    That's not exactly true. Based on DWTV report at the start of the war, Gadhafi practically bribed his poor with oil money, with numerous food dole-outs and several free housing and education projects. They were a very rich country, and Gadhafi had numerous business, economic and political ties with the west. Plus, they are one of the most liberal Arab states in terms of Sharia Law.

I just don't get it why their people thought they were oppressed enough to rebel. They weren't happy enough with their life, even though they were way better off than most countries. My guess: They wanted more excuses to be lazy.

Plus, If and when Gadhafi exits, Libya will definitely crumble into an Afghanistan or Iraq. Libya is a conglomerate of Bedouin tribes, but Gadhafi is a member of a minor one. That speaks a lot to what he did in order to unify the nation. When he's gone, the tribes will be a mess, much like what happened to Afghanistan when the US invaded them back in the 80s.

It's most definitely the oil that speaks here, not a sense of justice.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    It's most definitely the oil that speaks here, not a sense of justice.
    I second that . And What happens in Kashmir & What happend in Bosnia & Herzegovina support what did you said.
    I mean they don't/ didn't just becuase they are poor.

[QUOTE=Wornoc Yomgius;815066]Funny how Europe was whining when Bush went to Afganishtan and Iraq, but now they do the exact same thing. Hypocrites, much.
    Only thing they want is the fucking oil. First lets bomb shit load of people to death, have a chaos and then let Al Qaeda and Islam fundamentalists take over. Good job breaking it, hero.QUOTE]
    Hey. The UK government [censored] far too much [censored] in order to get that oil only to lose it so that Libyans can have their freedom. Oh wait. That was a centre left government [censored]. This is a centre right government bombing Libya. Thank god they hadn't started scrapping the RAF.....
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Plus, If and when Gadhafi exits, Libya will definitely crumble into an Afghanistan or Iraq. Libya is a conglomerate of Bedouin tribes, but Gadhafi is a member of a minor one. That speaks a lot to what he did in order to unify the nation. When he's gone, the tribes will be a mess, much like what happened to Afghanistan when the US invaded them back in the 80s.It's most definitely the oil that speaks here, not a sense of justice.
    That's the USSR, Christmas 1979.
    Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    I second that . And What happens in Kashmir & What happend in Bosnia & Herzegovina support what did you said.
    I mean they don't/ didn't just becuase they are poor.
    The lesson here? Don't be poor. Or at least have something Western Democracies want. Look at how quickly they changed sides in Angola once they found out that the Marxists were willing to sell their oil to the highest bidder
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim