Bakuman 125 Discussion/126 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    whoa Nanami is falling even farther in the gutter (reminds me of hagura from wolf guy). Go Ashirogo crush that guy completely next time; Nakai should be ashamed of himself.

Hiramaru's work will be serialized after all.

Yoshida-shi is laughably cruel.

Now, will the head-to-head battle leading to a planned failure by Ashirogi Muto or will they finish the match right away?

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Hiramaru's 'Yaaaayyyyyyyyy' -> was win.

Wow...this has turned into a battle manga, with the villain even showing signature psychotic expressions and actions. Awesomeness.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Great chapter!

The bottom of page 14, one of the creepiest looks I have ever saw on a person from a manga...Nanamine in one word, douche...Fighting it out in one issue let's see how bad Ashirogi Muto will crush this pathetic ant.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I actually think that Nanamine will put forth an issue that is interesting, or at least contain a lot of interesting ideas. But the difference between him and Ashirogi is their ability to weave that story into a larger whole. The issue that Nanamine will produce will not fit into the rest of his series as well as Ashirogi's will and that's why the fans will vote for Ashirogi over Nanamine.

Awesome chapter,"all of us would have to face the music" lol haven't heard that in a while. Badass chapter I'm getting excited just by manga battle within a manga that's about drawing manga skills. Hiramaru lol "my hands are just drawing on their own" .

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I actually think that Nanamine will put forth an issue that is interesting, or at least contain a lot of interesting ideas. But the difference between him and Ashirogi is their ability to weave that story into a larger whole. The issue that Nanamine will produce will not fit into the rest of his series as well as Ashirogi's will and that's why the fans will vote for Ashirogi over Nanamine.
    Almost like describing....

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Well, Nanamine is crashing crazy fast on his own. So while the outcome of this challenge is really, really, really obvious, at least PCP is getting directly involved and actually stomping him down as promised.

Its a shame, I was hoping for a better long term rival after his early setup, but I guess Eiji will remain their only serious competition. (All their other friends do okay and beat them occasionaly but there's never a real rivalry with any of them.)

Hirimaru, in one page, was great as usual.

Makes me wonder if real comic authors can ever be that desperate not just from being canceled but if they ever were in a competition with a fellow peer.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I doubt any real mngaka would be cray enough to do that. The readers will definitely notice and in this case Nanamine-kun who is already thought to be a low-grade version of Ashirogi, will suffer for it. Any way you take it, the readers will know that he's just trying to carbon-copy a better version.

Imagine if some new author starts writing a manga about two manga artists but with a different plot...we'd all be like 'what the hell? This guy's trying to be like Bakuman!'
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21