Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    The First is the only guy other than Naruto, that I remember creating life ie. trees. That would my guess into how breathing life relates to what Tobi said. If Izanami were to do the same, then it makes the Senju look pointless. I believe Izanami doesn't breathe life in, but chooses what you will do with that breath or chooses your destiny.

It sounds like a genjutsu to me..
    I didnt say he was going to create life he is going to alter reality as in "create form from nothingness" as was done with the chakra of the Bijuu. The Younger brother's "Vitality power" is only added to breathe life into those forms.

Itachi is going to alter Kabuto's form similar to how the Sage of the 6 paths did when he created the Bijuu from the Jyuubi. Altering his from is simply where it ends.

However I should point out didnt Tobi suggest Izanagi needed the Senju "Vitality power" to be able to use it. So I guess we can assume Izagami doesnt require that power.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Izanami might simply do the opposite of izanagi; the deconstruction of form itself back into nothingness, whether it be people, objects, or even ninjutsus? It would be quite the ability, with the loss of the sharingan's light being an understandable cost.

EDITOW, I was looking over your first post in this thread, and really, nice call on Itachi somehow breaking free.

This will be Itachi's chance at having a more honest closure with Sasuke, the way they ended it at that uchiha hide-out really was too tragic. When Itachi is serious, fights don't last long for his opponents, things must really be getting to the end, even if Kabuto is a snake sage, but it seems without the need of genjutsu.

Itachi really is something else, not only does he have top tier skill, but the deadliest weapons in his arsenal, of which their deadliness are ampliefed that much more in Itachi's hands.

This newly revealed jutsu will probably be the deciding end.

Also, Kabuto had a brilliant way to counter the Sharingan, I'm personally impressed and would even claim Kabuto's cockiness to be somewhat justified; but he's simply below Itachi's calibre

But to be fair, I guess Kabuto could've have said, "at least I took one of his eyes out!" when he's in the afterlife...

But in all seriousness now. If Kabuto knows what's good for him, he'll summon his trump card edo madara right now, and we'll see a real uchiha showdown!
    Last edited by StareIntoMySharingan; 04-09-2012 at 03:50 AM.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Oh well the Final Act of Hero is now a reality.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Oh well the Final Act of Hero is now a reality.
    with a poke

Quote Originally Posted by cypriottiger View Post
    with a poke
    I would be laughing if he actually pokes out his eyes because of the genjutsu to protect Konoha .

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I would be laughing if he actually pokes out his eyes because of the genjutsu to protect Konoha .
    hahaha.. awesome thought bro

Shisui's power is still working, so who knows what will happen
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

if Itachi attack his eyes (plz Kishi don't make it happen ) it will really upset Sasuke , not to mention it will pretty much ruin the whole rhythm of proceedings a poke on the forehead with Uchiha Massacre memories will be a a wonderful treat everyone had flashbacks but we didn't have the most stylish Uchiha's flashbacks though....!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Jamal View Post
    if Itachi attack his eyes (plz Kishi don't make it happen ) it will really upset Sasuke , not to mention it will pretty much ruin the whole rhythm of proceedings a poke on the forehead with Uchiha Massacre memories will be a a wonderful treat everyone had flashbacks but we didn't have the most stylish Uchiha's flashbacks though....!!
    I Think this is correct.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !