Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    For some reason I dont want to see a Naruto vs Itachi matchup. I liked Naruto and Itachi's relationship as is. As it was left, Itachi seemed to rather like Naruto. Even when Itachi and Kisame went to capture Naruto pre-time skip, it seemed that Itachi was sort of impressed/interested in Naruto. Plus Itachi even gave Naruto a special/secret power. I think that would be ruined if Naruto had to fight Itachi. Plus, who wouldnt want to see Saskue flip out at the site of his ressurected genious brother.
    Agreed on all aspects. Yeah, we get new possibilities for match-ups but lose the previously gained relationship between Naruto and Itachi.
    Although what some1 said earlier about with less zombies, comes more control, would seem to contradict with the possibility of them not being under control. Although also the fact that they were pretty much the best, strongest, and strong-willed of enemies would make sense that they might be the only ones still able to resist even though Kabuto has greater control. Fine, I am torn between the many possibilities.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    it was somewhat of a letdown with itachi's final fight in the sense that we never got to see him truly go all out.. this is kishi's opportunity to fix that for the fans :]
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Almost no one in this series ever gets a chance to go "all-out", there are usually limiting factors placed on the strong people.

And, if the other fights are any indicator, it's doubtful we'll see Itachi at his "peak"... he might stomp some weaker opponents with S-class techniques, but he won't suddenly become far stronger than what we've seen from him. And he's definitely outclassed by Sasuke/Naruto at this point.

I'd rather see this as a chance to add more closure to his death (basically, let him see what Sasuke and Naruto have become since his passing, and maybe comment on it). I'd like to see just how far he had things planned out, and if things are still going as he thought.

I think we all know that nagato and itachi were brought back to fight chouji.
    Those who wander aren't always lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Almost no one in this series ever gets a chance to go "all-out", there are usually limiting factors placed on the strong people.

And, if the other fights are any indicator, it's doubtful we'll see Itachi at his "peak"... he might stomp some weaker opponents with S-class techniques, but he won't suddenly become far stronger than what we've seen from him. And he's definitely outclassed by Sasuke/Naruto at this point.

I'd rather see this as a chance to add more closure to his death (basically, let him see what Sasuke and Naruto have become since his passing, and maybe comment on it). I'd like to see just how far he had things planned out, and if things are still going as he thought.
    hmmm, let me correct myself then. by "all out" what i really meant is, be serious in a fight. going into a fight with the intention of defeating the opponent as swiftly and efficient as possible, which in my opinion, was itachi's greatest skill, not so much his techniques but how efficient he was with without need of using his "ace-cards." we got a glimpse of this talent when he did quick work of orochimaru and deidara. but there was so much potential of havoc when he sneaked into konoha, faced off against kurenai, asuma, kakashi, jiraiya, and all the while, he had no intention of harming them in a crippling way :[ such a let-down, especially when sasuke killed him and i thought i lost my last chance.. and then BAM kauto brings him back, with the opportunity to convert him into a killing machine <3 you see my dilemna :] though i completely agree he should get some closure but that doesn't mean we have to miss out on some awesome action before that happens >:] i don't even wanna see him use amaterasu, tsukuyomi, or susano'o... just wanna see him kick major ninja ass and look like a pro while doing it XP

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    hmmm, let me correct myself then. by "all out" what i really meant is, be serious in a fight. going into a fight with the intention of defeating the opponent as swiftly and efficient as possible, which in my opinion, was itachi's greatest skill, not so much his techniques but how efficient he was with without need of using his "ace-cards." we got a glimpse of this talent when he did quick work of orochimaru and deidara. but there was so much potential of havoc when he sneaked into konoha, faced off against kurenai, asuma, kakashi, jiraiya, and all the while, he had no intention of harming them in a crippling way :[ such a let-down, especially when sasuke killed him and i thought i lost my last chance.. and then BAM kauto brings him back, with the opportunity to convert him into a killing machine <3 you see my dilemna :] though i completely agree he should get some closure but that doesn't mean we have to miss out on some awesome action before that happens >:] i don't even wanna see him use amaterasu, tsukuyomi, or susano'o... just wanna see him kick major ninja ass and look like a pro while doing it XP
    I agree. Just think about how many setbacks Itachi had when he was alive that he no longer has an edo zombie.

-He was nearly blind
    -Terminal illness
    -Desire never to kill

An edo itachi doesnt have any of those setbacks, the only thing about an edo itachi is that it obviously wont have the same intelligence because its will is completely wiped out, but nevertheless it would still be a killing machine.

Itachi Uchiha
    The creator might have brought him back to "save" Sasuke and explain what power(s) he gave Naruto.

Nagato
    He's strictly another ninja under Kabuto's control, but I believe he'll join the fight in the later parts to fight Sasuke.

I think if there's anyone else who could "resist" Edo like Hanzo did, it would be Itachi.

But if I were Kabuto, I'd just wipe his personality right off the bat. We haven't seen any evidence that someone can come back from the wipe, only resist the wipe in an extreme circumstance.

itachi or nagato fighting is just waste of panels.

their new job is talk. that's what i want to see. the next time that they will say something.

we already know that at full potential nagato is invincible and itachi can only be defeated by him. what's the point in showing that again?

^^ @elitekage: yeah bro! it would be so awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    itachi or nagato fighting is just waste of panels.

their new job is talk. that's what i want to see. the next time that they will say something.

we already know that at full potential nagato is invincible and itachi can only be defeated by him. what's the point in showing that again?
    :O idk what drug u're on, if you're not aware of the point of seeing something like that again...