Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I was thinking along those lines too, except that:

1) Kyuubi's Cloak does not Mimic Hashirama's powers, it does however Enhance and Resonate with it....close, but not quite the same thing. It made Yamato's Mokuton so much stronger that it coused vegetation to start sprouting all over the place, even when Yamato wasn't trying.

2) I don't think the Crow has integrated itself with Naruto yet. In other words, it may not know how to use Naruto's Kyuubi Sage Chakra yet. I think this will happen either by Itachi's intervention, or by some Natural consequence of Naruto using Sage Mode.

**** So far Kishimoto has not let Naruto combine Kyuubi Chakra mode with Sage Mode. I suspect that he is waiting for some big event before he does it. I also do think that successfully integrating both Modes will bring Naruto to his MAximum power, short of him gaining Rikudou POwers.
    Actually we have already seen Sage Mode+Kyuubi mode together. And the power is unbelievable. It managed to resist Nagato's control at close range completely. So Kishi has let Naruto combine Kyuubi mode with Sage mode.

Here's a link and read the Nine tails influence.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sage_Mode

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    Actually we have already seen Sage Mode+Kyuubi mode together. And the power is unbelievable. It managed to resist Nagato's control at close range completely. So Kishi has let Naruto combine Kyuubi mode with Sage mode.

That's a little different. That's Naruto with a out of control Kyuubi cloak on the way. The result will most likely be a little different, but at least it shows us that it's possible. And it yet stands to find out just how much power it is that his now cloak contains. Best comparison would be how many tail's the Kyuubi mode's power reach.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Tobirama,

In thie current encounter with Nagato and Itachi, Naruto called his new Rikudo mode " Kyuubi Chakra Mode" or "9-Tails Chakra Mode".
    Spoiler!

This New "Kyuubi Chakra Mode" Has not yet been combined with Sage Mode, and I suspect that Kishi is waiting for a significant way/event to introduce this Combination.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Tobirama,

In thie current encounter with Nagato and Itachi, Naruto called his new Rikudo mode " Kyuubi Chakra Mode" or "9-Tails Chakra Mode".
    Spoiler!

This New "Kyuubi Chakra Mode" Has not yet been combined with Sage Mode, and I suspect that Kishi is waiting for a significant way/event to introduce this Combination.
    Ahh, my mistake then. Sage Mode+that Kyuubi Chakra mode, will be off the charts powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    If the user takes away the summon's personality they can't resist the summoning because there's nothing to resist with. Orocihmaru with the first hokage and second hokage quickly took their personailties because there could have been a chance the third hokage could have striked some emotional weakpoint given their history with each other.

But on the flip side taking the personailites of the edo tensei's means you have to control the summons yourself meaning you have to know how their abilities work. For example kabuto didn't take full control of Deidara becuase he doesn't understand how his explosive clay works.

Kabuto with itachi and nagato won't be reakless by leaving itachi and nagato free to do what they want. They are among his strongest summons like the haxed kages he summoned like the 2nd stone kage, don't forget that. I think the true question would be does kabuto understand how to use the rinnegan? Kaubto has mentioned he wants to learn about the rinnegan and the so6p so I reakon nagato will be his riskest summon out of the lot. I imagine from orochimaru he would have a good idea how the sharingan works.
    I don't think that's the way it works, when you take the personalities away they become like machines, he just point the enemy and they hunt that down until they win or get sealed. Kabuto doesn't control which jutsu they are going to use.

I was thinking, what happens if Kabuto realease the Edo jutsu? Because their minds are free but the body's still under the jutsu right??

Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post
    I don't think that's the way it works, when you take the personalities away they become like machines, he just point the enemy and they hunt that down until they win or get sealed. Kabuto doesn't control which jutsu they are going to use.

I was thinking, what happens if Kabuto realease the Edo jutsu? Because their minds are free but the body's still under the jutsu right??
    Here's one thing that does not fit. When Orochimaru wiped out the 1st and 2nd's emotions, they managed to use their jutsus and worked together very well, while Orochimaru was just staring. He did not manipulate their movement, it was pretty much the 1st and 2nd fighting on their own. I'm pretty sure Orochimaru had no idea how the 1st's jutsu works or the 2nd as well.

Here's one thing that does not fit. When Orochimaru wiped out the 1st and 2nd's emotions, they managed to use their jutsus and worked together very well, while Orochimaru was just staring. He did not manipulate their movement, it was pretty much the 1st and 2nd fighting on their own. I'm pretty sure Orochimaru had no idea how the 1st's jutsu works or the 2nd as well.
    It have been to my understanding that there is two ways to use Edo Tensei. You get the way that Oro used and that Kabuto did on some of the Zombies, that is controlling what they would do. The downside of doing this is that they will never been able to fight to their full potential since no one can fight with them as well as they fight themselves. Or you can let them fight themselves, that will make them more powerful and such. But the downside is that they might loose the bonds that binds them to earth. This is what happened to Sai's brother, and also I guess they can tell you what they are about to to and where they are coming from if they disappear/hide. http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page017.html

Spoiler!

Water type

Me too, he wasn't controlling their movements...I think what he means by control is who he choose to be an enemy, when start to attack or stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    It have been to my understanding that there is two ways to use Edo Tensei. You get the way that Oro used and that Kabuto did on some of the Zombies, that is controlling what they would do. The downside of doing this is that they will never been able to fight to their full potential since no one can fight with them as well as they fight themselves. Or you can let them fight themselves, that will make them more powerful and such. But the downside is that they might loose the bonds that binds them to earth. This is what happened to Sai's brother, and also I guess they can tell you what they are about to to and where they are coming from if they disappear/hide. http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page017.html
    That link is broken, btw.

We all know that Kabuto modified Edo-tensei. Perhaps this is a different Edo-tensei then the one Orochimaru used.

Which leaves me wondering. If their emotions were entirely wiped out, then how did they start speaking when their souls were about to be ripped? Remember when the 3rd Hokage used the death god, to seal the 1st and 2nd? The third hokage apologized for his actions and the 2 Kages, surprisingly responded. Was the intensity of such emotions so strong that it resisted Orochimaru's tags?

That link is broken, btw.

We all know that Kabuto modified Edo-tensei. Perhaps this is a different Edo-tensei then the one Orochimaru used.

Which leaves me wondering. If their emotions were entirely wiped out, then how did they start speaking when their souls were about to be ripped? Remember when the 3rd Hokage used the death god, to seal the 1st and 2nd? The third hokage apologized for his actions and the 2 Kages, surprisingly responded. Was the intensity of such emotions so strong that it resisted Orochimaru's tags?
    It's chapter 518 btw. I think that their mind can be inside without their personality's. Or maybe it takes more powers the more you hold back of the person, so Oro didn't have enough power to keep them totally blank.

Spoiler!

Water type